Afraid to admit it 🌿 Hela (request)

Song: Ed Sheeran ft. Chance the rapper and PnB rock - cross me.

Art: PeeachTea on Deviantart

Imagine; Hela only trusts you and her brothers, she's afraid to admit she has feelings for you and goes to Loki.

I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS REQUEST BECAUSE I LOVE HELA

Also your outfit style:

•••

Hela never expected for this to happen in the first place. She was always into girls, she knew that much but I be in love with a mortal? That surely comes as a surprise.

So much even that she refuses to tell said mortal her feelings. Every time she wants to, she chickens out, intimidated by her looks, her voice and everything else.

Y/n Y/l/n is Hela's kryptonite and to be completely honest, so is Hela to Y/n.

'Loki.. what shall I do?' Hela leans on the kitchen counter. Her brother sighs and puts down the book he was reading.

'Why do you come to me for advice? I haven't been with any women nor am I good at talking to one...'

'But you know Y/n, you know what she likes, how she thinks....' she draws out. 'No, I am not reading her mind for you again...she always finds out and I always take the fall...she has quite the mean punch..'

'Then what would you say I should do? Just ask her to do something like any other Midgardian does?'

'You could try that.. it would certainly show her you have taken interest in her...' Loki takes his book out again.

Hela sighs and runs a hand through her hair. Loki glances at her and sees the nervousness. It amuses him slightly that his intimidating sister is now the one being intimidated.

'You're really fond of her aren't you?' He comments. 'Yes.. ever since I first saw her, I don't know there was just something about her that was different from any other human...'

'She's a mutant.. she's not human.. well partly..'

'She hates that word Loki...'

'See? You already know her better than I do... now go.. ask the woman on a date and quit pining... you used to be a warrior, surely there's some left to ask her out...' he nonchalantly flips the page while Hela's mouth hangs open in shock.

'Okay... I will..' she snaps back at him which makes Loki grin. 'Then what are you still doing here?'

Her eyes narrow on her brother as she slowly straightens out her back, she picks up her phone and sees she's missed a couple messages.

Y/n: hey.. wanna ride around the city?
Y/n: Hela? You there?

She hurriedly opens the door to the stairwell and looks down to the bottom. She thinks back about Asgard, she jumped down from this height before, and it would bring her to Y/n much faster. She wants to climb on the railing but a voice stops her.

'What on earth are you doing Hela?' Y/n chuckles as she stops Hela from climbing up.

'Oh I.. I was just... I was just trying to get down faster than the elevator or the stairs...'

'Why?'

'I saw your texts and... I want to.. ride around for a bit but I thought you might be already making your way out of the compound so..' She blushes slightly.

Y/n smiles at Hela. She isn't stupid nor an idiot, she knows Hela has been harbouring some kind of liking towards her and she feels the same for her. That's actually why she asked Hela to ride around with her.

Hela panics. And when she panics, only bad things come out of it, or that's what she thinks at least. She closes the gap and cups y/n's cheeks before tenderly pressing her lips against Y/n's.

Y/n melts into the kiss, after a while both reluctantly pull away. 'I.. I am so sorry.. I.. I should've.. bloody hell!'

'Hela... Hela... calm down...' she chuckles as she firmly grabs Hela's hands. 'I've been wanting to do that for a while... I actually came up to ask you on a date.. since you weren't replying I figured I'd ask you in person... I know you've been struggling with technology a bit...'

'What?'

'I like you Hela.. and I'm guessing you like me too...so uh... you still want to go on a date with me? Like right now?'

Hela is baffled by the sudden confession, but she's happy that this is finally cleared. She smiles at Y/n, not realising that it's the only thing she's doing, she hasn't replied yet.

'Oh yes! Yes I would love to...' She smiles shyly.

Y/n lets go off one hand but keeps holding the other as she pulls Hela with her to go down the stairs. 'We should take the normal route..'

•••

'Did you guys see Hela and Y/n ride off together too?' Nat asks confused as she walks into the common room.

'Yeah.. it's weird because she doesn't let anybody near her motorcycle since it's her baby...'

Loki grins and all the heads turn towards him. 'He knows more!' Nat points out and everyone gathers around Loki.

'Spill...' Tony comments.

'What my sister and our previous Y/n do together is none of my business, and none of yours...' Loki replies, Natasha however doesn't believe him, she narrows her eyes and purses her lips.

'They like each other..' Nat comments making Loki's eyes go big. 'How?'

'Hah! So its true! Our Y/n is growing up!' Natasha jumps up. 'Hela and Y/n are together!'

'She will kill me...' Loki groans. 'Who?' Y/n speaks up from behind the group.

She's holding onto Hela's hand while the other is placed on her jutted hip. Everyone sucks in their breath except for Nat.

'They're so cute!' She can't hide her excitement and Y/n smiles at Nat. 'I know right!' Everyone blows out their breaths when Y/n answers.

Hela never expected for this to happen in the first place. She was always into girls, she knew that much but I be in love with a mortal? That surely comes as a surprise.

But it turned out to be the best surprise she ever had.