Mob AU part 8 🌿 Bucky

Song: The Neighbourhood - unfair.

Mob au warnings of course.

'Y/n?' He asks through the phone. He hears some heavy breathing on the other line before someone answers.

'Yeah I'm here...' her shuddering voice answers.

'Are you okay?'

'No.. no not really... I don't have a lot of time, he can come back any second... I'm in his.. evil lair... Hydra has a large building in the middle of New York...' he can hear her panic through the phone.

'I'm gonna kill him..'

'Buck I don't know what to do...' Bucky hears her soft sobs. 'I don't know what to do... you have to hurry... he's going to make me sign some papers.. that would mean that I'm tied to him and that I will be trapped forever...' her shallow breaths make it even more devastating.

'He's trying to marry you?' He asks with gritted teeth.

'Yes.. please tell me what to do... I-'

'Sign the papers... it will give us some more time... you don't have to worry doll.. I.. fuck I will make it right once we're out of this mess but.. I never filed those papers, so his worn for through.. there's no illegal way around it...'

'What?'

'Sign the papers and I'll be there in no time Okay? And then you're free.. I promise... I'm so sorry about the shit I put  You through-'

'Buck we don't have time... not now...' she hangs up.

'Buck.. what did she say?' Steve asks carefully.

'She's in their building, his office I think.. he's trying to marry her... and she won't be able to get out of it.. while that's not true, we still need to hurry...'

'What do you mean that's not true...'

'She gave me her divorce papers and I.. I kinda forgot to file those... so we are still married, Ransoms can't go through but I'm not willing to wait for him to find out..'

'You did what?! Bucky!' Steve scolds him. 'Steve, now is not the time!'

'We need to save my mommy!'

•••

'And what did that lovely ex husband of yours say?' Ransom smirks as he comes up behind Y/n. She states ahead, to the city that once belonged to her.

'He said to not sign those papers.. that he filed our divorce and that it would be completely legally binding..' she lies through gritted teeth. She chose the wrong profession clearly, actress would've made a fine choice.

'Finally some good news... and with you slowly coming around.. I think this will be a very happy life you'll get...a very happy life indeed..' his arms wrap around her from behind and he buddies his face in her neck, he breathes in and she has to fight the urge to punch him in the face.

She won't make it past the bed if she did that, she'd be shot or captured, and the punishment waiting for her would be a thousand times worse than what he already did to her.

So she cooperates, makes him believe she's slowly turning to him instead of Bucky, whom she knew was alive. She knew he build the closet to be bulletproof, and unfortunately, Ransom found out when he went back to the house to look for the bodies.

So he had her give Damian a call, knowing he would pick up and rush to his daddy to tell. 'I'm such a genius..' he sighs happily, Y/n refrains herself from rolling his eyes.