Match made in heaven 🌿 Bucky (request)

Song: Emotional Oranges - corners of my mind.

Imagine; fluff to the max!

Also this is what I'm talking about it won't make sense now but it will I promise:

•••

•••

'UGH! I don't have any pyjamas left!'

Bucky quietly chuckles at your annoyed state as you rummage through your clothes.

'What happened to the one you had on last night?' He asks propping himself up on his elbows.

He can't complain about the view though. You're always gorgeous in his eyes but the sight he is met with now sure makes you even prettier. Your hair is messy and you're half dressed in one of his big shirts, one that barely reaches your thighs.

'There's a hole in it so I had to throw it out...' you reply grumpy.

'Easy access...'

'You're disgusting...' you reply and he chuckles lowly as he slides out of the bed and makes his way over to you.

'Why don't you just wear my shirts to bed, I wouldn't mind..' he wraps his arms around you from behind and kisses your cheek.

'It's not that I don't like them but.. those are your shirts and you know me.. I like having my own pyjamas..' You whine.

'Okay well... I'll fix it for you... how about that? I'll search the entire internet for you to find the perfect pairs of pyjamas for my one and only doll...'

'You'd do that for me? An entire day of spending time on the internet for me?'

'I've fought aliens I think I can manage to supervise myself on the computer for a day..'

'Okay well... let me know if you need any help.. I have a training session with Nat, Wanda and Maria today...'

'And with training session you mean...?'

'Okay we are going to have a spa day but don't tell Fury or the team.. please...'

'My silence ain't cheap doll...'

'Oh please... should I tell the team about-'

'Okay I won't say anything!' He interjects and you chuckle while tilting your head to the side to give him a kiss.

'Then it's settled... I wish you good fortune upon your quest.. my lord...'

'You have been watching too much Netflix... my lady..' he plays along and you chuckle.

'I'll see you tonight... love you..'

'Love you more...'

'Cheesy Barnes...' he chuckles at your remark before letting you go.

And so James spends his entire day looking at different pyjamas online. He's sure that if someone were to check his browser history, they would go insane with the amount of websites he visited.

But he found a couple pyjamas he thinks you'll like, and just like that they were out in the cart and paid for... by Tony of course. And fast shipping, he doesn't want his doll to have to wait for it.

•••

'Honey! I'm home!' You jokingly call out to Bucky.

'I'm in here!' Bucky calls out from the bedroom. 'I'll be out in a minute!'

'Okay!' You reply setting down your bags and going over to the kitchen.

You grab some food and start snacking. That expensive spa may have treated you good but the food was just as tiny as the waists of those masseuses. It was unhealthy even.

'Okay so I found you some pyjamas, and because I wanted to prank you I bought these like matching sets, but I'm addicted now...so..' he walks out with his part of the set on and yours in his hand.

Your eyes wonder over his form and if you weren't drilling already over the food, you would certainly be drilling now because of him.

'Wow... I mean... it's a very nice picture...' you smile as you stalk over to him.

'Put it on... I want to see if it fits...' he excitedly says.

You hurry to change, throwing your clothes on the ground and putting on the pyjamas. He was so adorable. And he has taste.

The pyjama fits perfectly, and it's comfortable, you'd definitely have to thank him.

'And how did I do?' He asks and you turn around with a big smile.

'I love it... and I love you even more...'

'Cheesy Y/l/n...' he tsks and you chuckle.

'Thank you... that you would go through all this trouble..'

'It was kind of fun actually...and I'd do anything for you doll...'

'Can you stop being the perfect boyfriend for just a second?'

'No..'