Charming pt.3 🌿 Loki/Bucky (request)

Song: Shaun Frank ft. KSHMR - heaven.

Hey so, a lot of requests for sequels and stuff come from book 2 and 3, not that I mind. So I'll try to put the previous chapters in, well at least where you can find them.

So for this one: Charming 1 and 2 can be found in Book 2 !

Gave it a happy ending, deal with it...

Kidding, I did give it a happy ending, but I don't wanna be mean... you are still my lovely children.

•••

'Y/n are you sure-'

'I do not want to see him Wanda...' you cut her off while continuing to read your book.

'But he-' She starts again but the glare you send her way makes her mouth close again. 'Fine... but just know that he regrets it..'

'Doesn't matter now... he left me... and I'm still mad at him for it... I don't want to say something I'll regret later on, I'm staying here...' you explain and she simply nods before exiting your room.

As soon as the door closes you throw the book away out of frustration, tears already building in your eyes thinking back about the moment you found out Loki just got up and left.

You needed him after everything that happened, you really did. You cried for days, refused to eat. Bucky was there, he couldn't stand seeing you so heartbroken. He helped you back on your feet, and now he feels guilty. You're done crying over him.

You lay down on your bed, on top of the sheets. Before you know it, you drift off into a much needed nap.

•••

A knock wakes you up, the knock is followed by another. You decide to just ignore it. The weird thing is that it isn't coming from outside.

You push yourself into a sitting position as you look around your room, your posture tensing when you see him standing in front of the door.

'Y/n..' he starts.

'Where were You?' Your voice is cold, sending a shiver even over his own cold spine.

'I didn't think you'd need me after...'

'After I was cursed?, yeah no, why would I need you after something so traumatising?' You reply sarcastically.

'It wasn't true love.. and I got angry, didn't want to say or do anything I would regret...'

'And how did that work out for you?'

'I'm trying to make it right here...'

'AND I NEEDED YOU!' You yell, tears slowly making their way down your cheeks, you were always an angry cryer. You can't help it. 'That wizard altered the spell so it would only work on Bucky!, to drive us apart well it did the job didn't it!'

'What?'

'If you would've stayed then you would've known that the wizard altered it... I loved you.., I really did...'

'Y/n... I-'

'Save it Loki...I'm sure you don't want to waste your time on a mortal, you've made that pretty clear.. just leave...please...'

'No...'

'So first you leave when I don't want you to and now that I tell you to go away you stay?!' You're seething.

'I'm sorry and I was wrong, I should've stayed!, don't you think I regret that?, I will for the rest of my life!'

'WELL GOOD!, I blamed myself for everything!, I searched for you even... I spend hours trying to find you..'

'Please y/n, give me a chance... I know I don't deserve one... but please...'

•••

[a couple months later]

Sunlight bathes your bedroom as you groan. You forgot to close the curtain all the way again.

You sigh, laying your head on your pillow and letting out a small scream, which sounds more than a whine and a groan combined.

You hear a soft chuckle beside you and you prop yourself up on your elbows. Laying on your stomach you watch Loki's smile grow.

'This is your doing isn't it?, I did pull the curtain all the way...'

'Maybe...' his arm snakes around you, gently pulling you against his frame while he before kissing your head.

He waves his hand and the curtains close all the way, the small gap bothering you now perfectly closed.

'I'm sorry...'

'Loki I swear.. if I hear you apologise one more time I will start cutting off your fingers...'

'That's an awfully specific threat..'

'You're rubbing off on me...' you sigh as you close your eyes.

'I love you...' he whispers once he notices you're on the edge of falling asleep.

'Love you too...like the real deal... true love..' you coo.

'True love...' he grins.