The legacy pt. 3 🌿 TFATWS

Song: Ocean - Goldfrapp ft. Dave Gahan.

SPOILERS!!!

Aww they gave John Walker a back story, like they thought we'd actually care when not 20 minutes later he's being a complete asshole to everyone we like and have been rooting for for years...  just for the record, the actor seems like a really nice guy, so we be hating on the character only because WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK. "I'm not trying to replace Steve.." - to quote Anthony Mackie.. "man shut the hell up.."

Also... "stay out of my way.." - or what?! SAM AND BUCKY WILL SNAP YOU LIKE THE TWIG YOU ARE...

Okay rant over... Y/n is gonna be her badass self again, that needs a warning on its own...

Also I went to Amsterdam yesterday because of the shows promo and well...

It was awesome, but now I get symptoms of Miss Rona and I am far from happy about that, I had to get a test this afternoon and I feel incredibly sick, but writing makes it a little better

It was awesome, but now I get symptoms of Miss Rona and I am far from happy about that, I had to get a test this afternoon and I feel incredibly sick, but writing makes it a little better.. and yes, I know how this look but I was fine yesterday... I did have an allergic reaction to chips but I didn't have any signs of covid.

One last thing, the chapter is way too long, so I split it in two parts!

Your hand pats the cold spot next to you in your bed, that's entirely too soft for both you and Bucky, but somehow you manage to get used to it.

Usually Bucky sleeps in the living room, it's not the most romantic but if he gets sleep, you're happy. What you're not happy about is that you hear the tv playing loudly.

Right, that "Wish" version of Steve is about to go reunite with his old school, give an interview and try to act like Steve. It makes you sick.

The only good thing to come out of this is that people actually focus on him now and not on you. But that's the only thing, because they used Sam, ruin Steves legacy, and well, he's a prick above all that.

You groan however when you hear the damn tv. You told Bucky to stop watching him, it only agitates him more than he already is.

'Buck! What are you doing?' You tiredly push yourself up.

'Nothing doll! Go back to sleep!'

You roll your eyes. He's such a bad liar when it comes to you. 'Yeah right..' you angrily mutter before patting down the hall.

He's sitting on the floor like a child, looking up at the tv with his jaw set. His fists are clenching harder than they should and that's when you know he's angry again. And you can't blame him one bit. It's just, you're both angry at different people.

He doesn't even register you, he's glued to that screen. Watching with disgust dripping from his features. 'Buck?'

'Hmm?' He hums back without even as much as sparing you a glance.