New York deja vu 🌿 Thor (request)

Song:  BROCKHAMPTON - SUGAR.

Imagine; you're Tony's cousin, you come to the party (age of Ultron), Thor and you meet again and he saves you from Ultron. After you get a panic attack, he soothes you.

Given that it's a x plus-size reader, I've chosen a dress that would fit most body types. (I think)

Your dress:

Your shoes:

Your shoes:

Also I did some research on how much this dress costs, and child

Also I did some research on how much this dress costs, and child... anyways...

This dress is 490 DOLLARS, WTF, you think I'll ever be able to afford that??

Anyways enjoy!

•••

You never were a fan of parties, or New York. Or parties in New York. And there's a good reason.

See the last time you were here, you were dangling above the streets by the hand of nobody other than the god of mischief.

But because Tony kept whining like the bloody toddler he really is, You agreed to come tonight to celebrate.. well you don't know really.

But Tony being himself wasn't the only reason you came tonight though, Thor was there too, last time he actually paid attention to you, for once someone genuinely seemed to like you. So maybe you were hoping to see him tonight.

'Its you again...' You would recognise that voice anywhere, it's Thor.

You swiftly turn around, your dress floating with you.

'Err hi!' You yell wat too loud, you internally smack yourself. Repeatedly.

He chuckles and it soothes you a little bit. He offers you a drink and you gladly take it.

'You look beautiful..' He compliments and you tuck a string of hair behind your ear as a blush spreads across your cheeks.

'Thank you...'

'So what are you doing here?, not that I do not like your presence!' He quickly adds.

'I uh-'

'Y/N!, I thought you weren't going to show!' Tony interrupts and you shoot him a glare before pressing your lips into a fake smile again.

'Tony..' You greet him as he wraps his arms around you.

You shoot Thor an apologetic smile and he just smile back.

'Wouldn't be a good party if my cousin didn't show up right?, how long have you been here?'

'About three hours..' you answer as he lets go of you.

'Well the party is about to end but me and the team have a small get together... I would like for you to join...'

'I would very much like that Y/n..' Thor beams and you roll your eyes.

'Fine...' you give in way to easy.

'Come on!' Tony pulls your hand and you laugh as he drags you with him.

•••

'I am again terribly sorry for my brothers actions..'

'Thor... your brother is his own person... his choices are his.. I do not blame you or like you any less for what Loki did... and besides.. you were there to save me...' You playfully wink and he chuckles.

'I am very fond of you too... I want to ask you-' he gets interrupted by the elevator door dinging and some kind of endoskeleton walking through.

Everyone stands up, including you. You subconsciously hold onto Thor's arm as he picks up Mjolnir.

It all happens very fast, one moment you're standing next to Thor and next you're flying through the air and landing behind the bar.

You feel your heart beating out of your chest and sweat spreads over your body. You whine out of frustration that right now, in the middle of the fight, you get a panic attack.

Your body is under the same stress as it was when the attack on New York happened. You were so convinced that you were safe this time, you let your guard down for one second and look what happens.

Your vision is blurry and everything around you is too loud, too bright, until something calms you down. Someone's touch.

You feel a hand cup your cheek and it's like time slows down a bit, your nerves calm down, your senses go back to normal while the fight continues in the background.

'Y/n... are you hurt?' Thor asks and you shake your head.

'But something else troubled you didn't it?'

'This is New York all over again...' your voice breaks and his heart sinks.

'You can trust me on this, I won't let anything bad happen to the woman I love...'

Your eyes widen at his words and it makes him smile a little bit. When the fighting dials down and you're finally able to get up, you still hold onto Thor.

Your breathing speeds up again when you see the disaster that suit left behind.

You feel two big and strong arms wrap around you and a pair of lips gently kissing your head.

'I'm here... just like before...and I will not leave you in harms way...I love you...'

'Hold on a second beefcake...that's my cousin..' Tony steps forward but gets stopped by Nat.

'Let them...' she warns him.

'I.. I love you too...' you sigh.