Telepathy 🌿 Thor/Loki (request)

Song: Naughty boy ft. Beyoncé, Arrow Benjamin - runnin.

Imagine; you're Thor and Loki's little sister. You have more of a connection with Loki since you can speak with him through your mind. Your voice has the ability to kill people so you remain a mute.

Everything spoken in minds will be bold.

•••

Dinner with the avengers, as boring as ever. You can't make conversation and they tend to forget that. The only one you can really talk with is Clint.

Without Loki there to keep you company, life with the avengers is quite dull.

You haven't got the connection with your other brother, Thor. He hasn't got magic to help the connection, a he knows is sign language, and even then he hardly talks to you with the avengers around.

Loki on the other hand always only has a full grown conversation with you. He doesn't talk to anyone else, but like you mentioned. He isn't here at the moment.

You see how happy the avengers are, they're laughing and smiling all through dinner and you so badly want to join. Even after every time you try to get in with sign language, they ignore you and it hits you in the chest.

It sends a wave of pain over you and you slowly slump back into your seat, tears already blur your vision but you can't let them see.

They start to fall just as you stand up, so you hastily wipe them away before rushing to your room and gently shutting the door.

You want to scream out in frustration. But that won't do anything for you. You don't even know how your voice would sound at this point.

You haven't gotten a change to use it yet since you're still kind of a trainee, you're only in the tower for basic missions and for the avengers to keep you company, they suck at that last part.

You grab a pillow and put your nails in it before ripping it apart by a firm tug. No sounds coming from your throat of course.

You drop it to the ground just as you sit yourself down on your bed. You pull your knees up to your chest as you glance at the picture of you and the team.

Tears rolls down your face and onto your knees. Then your eyes go over to the picture of you and your brothers.

'Why did you have to leave me?'

'Whoever said I left you?' Loki's voice echoes through your room.

You slowly look up to see him standing in front of the bed. Your eyes grow big before you jump up and wrap your arms around him.

'Tell me sister, why are you so distressed?' Loki asks softly as he wraps his arms around you.

'I get ignored by everyone.. I just need someone to talk to... nobody even wants to try.. it hurts...'

'I know... ' he sighs before letting go of you to sit down on the bed with you.

'I just don't understand why they wouldn't even try... not even Thor... '

Loki tenses up and you smile a bit, he always has your back, even if he's not your real brother. You see him as your big brother, just like Thor. He hates it when he hears about other people disliking you and hurting you, even if it's accidental.