So, computers huh? 🌿 Miles Morales (request)

Song: Childish Gambino - 3005 (Parkinson white Flip remix)

Imagine; you mainly help Miles as Spider-Man with telling him where to go, the gal in the chair of you will. When Miles comes back, he wants to reward you.

This is the Miles from the new game.

SMUT AGAIN MUHAHAHAHA

This one is for you Lily! ... I don't wanna tag you because I don't know if you wanna remain anonymous, but here you go girl!

•••

'I should really by you dinner..' Miles pants into his com and you chuckle as a blush rises to your cheeks.

'I wouldn't be opposed to that idea.. and if you were t Spider-Man, I would actually have hope we can plan this ahead instead of having to go last minute...' you reply.

'I'm sorry... if I had a choice...'

'Yeah Yeah whatever Miles... lets continue believe ing that shit...'

'The mouth on you...' he grins.

'Oh come on you like it.. don't act like you're this good kid, we both know you're a hero, but there's nothing saint about you...Mr. Morales...'

'Y/n...are there any cases left..'

'Way to kill the mood Miles...' you mutter before checking your computer. 'No.. everything's all taken care off... I think Peter will be there any second to relieve you of your shift..'

'Can I swing by your place?'

'Is that evening a question?, Yeah you can come by... my folks are out of town... you can even sleep over if you want...'

'We won't do much sleeping but okay...'

'I heard that...' Peter speaks up and you cringe. 'Kinda wish I wouldn't have but okay... how was the night?'

'It was okay...'

You zone out as Peter and Miles catch up about everything that happened overnight. Your mind wanders off to the imagination. A wonderful place if filled with you and Miles.

'Good luck Pete...talk to you tonight...' you can hear Miles in the distance.

Seconds later he climbs through your bedroom window, stepping right onto a pile of papers. As he steps down he, of course, takes down the pile because they got stuck to his suit. You grab the papers and lay them on your desk again with an annoyed sigh.

'What do you have against the front door...'

'I don't have anything against it... yet...' he winks and you roll your eyes.

'We are so not doing it against the front door...' you reply.

'I'm sorry I didn't know you had stuff on your desk... it's usually cleaned out before I come in..'

You stand up from your chair as he pulls off the mask. You shake your head before kissing him.

'Wasn't kissing about the not sleeping though... you deserve a reward for tonight...'

'It was the same as any other...'

'Yeah but you're up all night doing this for me...'

'Mainly to get you out of trouble...'

'True...' he chuckles.

'I'll still take that reward though, if you're offering...' You smile before pressing another kiss to his lips again.

The kiss soon turns heated, he grabs your hips and pulls you up, your legs wrap around his waist as he moves over to your bed.

He lays you down before taking off the rest of the suit, leaving him in just his boxers, nothing to the imagination.

'Fuck..how did I get this lucky...'

'Beats me...' he jokes before kissing from your neck down your body.

He slowly drags your dress down your body with his fingers. Praying it off of you until you're only left in lace panties.

'Now how did I get this lucky...' he whispers before reaching your lips again.

He lays down on top of you and you let out a surprised moan. Feeling his bulge press up against your womanhood gives you quite the sensation.

'You did so good tonight...' Miles whispers in your ear before sucking on your neck.

'You deserve a reward...'

'Miles stop teasing-OH!' You moan our once you feel him kiss your inner thighs.

He drags your panties down your legs and wants to bury his face between your legs but you stop him. 'As much as I would enjoy that... can we please skip that for now?, I just need you..'

'Okay baby... okay...' he nods as he stands up to get out of his boxers.

'I love you...' he whispers as he positions himself at your entrance and slowly starts sliding in.

He swallows your moans as he goes on. He lets you get used to his size before he slowly starts thrusting in and out making you groan against his lips.

'Fuck Miles...' you sigh pushing your head backs faints your pillow.

'I'm so fucking lucky...'

After a few minutes, you feel every muscle in your body tighten at the pleasure. It's been a mixture of moans and groans and you're sure by now the neighbours must've figured out what's happening next door but you couldn't care less.

Miles has been so busy being Spider-Man that he barely has time to even come over let alone fuck you silly like this.

'I'm close...' you pant as your nails dig into his back making his pace even faster.

'Me too... let go baby... come on...' his whisper is so filthy that you can't hold back anymore.

You arch your back and a pornographic moan of his name leaves your lips. Seconds later he follows suit.

'I'm sorry it took me so long to do this again with you... you deserve this every night..'

'Okay 1) you ruined the moment... and 2) I don't care Miles... you're freaking Spider-Man... I understand if you're busy... and as much as I enjoy this... I know we can't do this all the time... and that's okay... don't ever apologise to me unless it's valid...'

'Well..' he scratches the back of his neck and your face turns annoyed.

'What did you do now?'

'Well....' he drags out before telling you.

'MILES!'