Hydra born 🌿 Peter (request)

Song: Henry Jackman - Closure.

Imagine; ANGST with Peter.

•••

'So when are you going to tell him?' Ned asks as he turns to you.

'Tell him what?' You ask putting on your mask.

'Uh...' he gestures to you. 'All of this?! He's Spider-Man Y/n! The least you could do is tell him you're a vigilante yourself!'

'And what happens when he starts digging Ned? I was born in Hydra, if he finds out he will either stop trusting me or go after them... I do not want them around him Ned..'

'You had no trouble telling me...'

'But you're my guy in the chair...and his... I had to tell someone... and besides you trust me..'

'So what do I tell Peter when he asks where you are? You're his girl in the chair...' Ned asks.

'You'll figure it out...' you walk over to the window and shove it open. 'You always do...'

'Touching memory... no really.. very touching..' Brock grins as you glare at him.

'Really sweet that boy... I'm looking forward to meeting him actually...'

'I fucking hated you from the start Rumlow...' you reply as you struggle against your restraints.

'No doubt about it sweetheart... but that's not going to help you now... your only hope is that Spider-Man shows up...'

'He won't... we had a fight.. he won't show up...' You retorts and he laughs.

'Why didn't you tell me y/n?!'

'I couldn't... you wouldn't trust me anymore or you could go after them and I can't risk that!'

'How am I supposed to trust you now then? You lied to me about everything! About Hydra, about being with Shield! About being a vigilante yourself!'

'Peter I am trying to protect you! Can't you see that?! I care about you and those people at Hydra, they can do horrible things to you! How do you think I got my powers?'

'Well let me make it easy for you then! I don't want to see you ever again! You shouldn't have lied to me...'

'No wait!'

You close your eyes at the memory, he was right, about everything and you didn't even have the chance to tell him before Hydra had to go and kidnap you.

But the more you think of the fight, the better you feel knowing he didn't want to see you again, which meant that he would stay away. He would be safe from Rumlow and all of Hydra, safe from you.

'So what are you going to do to me if he doesn't show?'

'Oh I think you know Princess... either way I will send you to that nice throne we got over there.. where you belong...' he nods his head in the direction of the one machine you were hoping to never see again.

The same machine that wiped Bucky's memories, that turned him into the Winter Soldier. They wouldn't use it on you when you were a child, but they were cruel enough to make you watch whenever they'd wipe Bucky.

'Matter of fact... why don't we go ahead and start now... I'm bored...' He turns to you and his smirk only gets bigger from there.