The theatre kid 🌿 Stucky!daughter (request)

Song: Clair de Lune - ethereal remix.

Imagine; you're in the play called SIX, a play about king Henry's six wives. (You can chose another play if you want) but basically you think you're home alone to practise.

•••

Finally you got a chance to be normal for once. You're becoming more and more of a theatre kid, especially now that you have a pretty important role in the upcoming play.

You've been a nervous wreck all week, your big opening night is in exactly 4 days, 3 hours, 37 minutes and 12 seconds..

Steve and Bucky can't contain their laughter sometimes when they see you all over the place getting excited, nervous and anxious all the same.

You've been looking forward to it though, being normal for once. After the last fight you had with Steve, you definitely deserve something like that.

You do a double take in the mirror. The dress they made fits you perfectly. It's long and it's so royal that you actually feel a queen.

A smile plasters across your face as you take a step back and twirl around. You can do all of that without being watched or interrupted.

Everyone is out of the compound, you have it all to yourself which is convenient if you want to practise without getting embarrassed.

You start humming the song. Swirling around the room with ease. Your humming slowly turns into singing softly, and before you even know it, you're full on singing and dancing your part.

You're so busy with dancing and trying to keep your breathing steady for the singing that you don't hear the compound door opening and closing.

'Hey h-'

'Shh! You hear that?' Steve shushes just husband with a small smile.

'Is that y/n?'

'That's our girl...' Steve grins as he makes his way over to the large room You're in, it's usually a training room for the team, but you've made it your rehearsalroom.

Steve and Bucky both lean against the doorframe with wide smiles as they watch their little girl sing and dance her heart out like you're supposed to at this age.

'Remember when she was little? She used to dance all the time...I'm having flashbacks just watching her now...' Steve whispers in awe.

'Ballet class? Of course I remember, she looked adorable with the little black tutu and the red shoes... " just like auntie Nat" she'd say...' Bucky chuckles.

'She grows up so fast...' Steve sighs.  'Maybe... but that ain't such a bad thing...she's getting grown now Stevie.. we will have to accept that-'

'Just as you're going to accept me scolding you for interrupting my practise...' your voice makes their heads whip to you.

You're standing there with your hands on your hips. Glaring at them. Bucky just grins and holds up his hands in defence while Steve lets out a laugh.

'Okay doll... but just know that you will do great...no need to be anxious..'

'Thanks dad...'

'Now we won't bother you anymore...come on Buck...' Steve pulls him away by the hand.

'We're not actually going to do that right?'

'Of course not... give it a couple seconds and she's back into that state of mind where she's in her own world, she won't even notice we're there...'

'Don't make it sound so creepy...' Nat pipes in.

'Too late for that...' Tony adds to it.

'She's so grown now..' Peter wipes away an imaginary tear making everyone turn to him.

'Wish you would grow up too...' Tony comments.

'Wow... rude...'

'EVERYONE OUT!'