Take a side 🌿 Bucky/Loki/Clint (request)

Song: Lorde - Ribs.

Imagine: you're Clint's eldest daughter and dating both Bucky and Loki, one night at a party he makes you choose who you'll continue to date, will you comply to his wish?

It gets like a little steamy at the beginning but then it's safe!

this gif represents Clint's face in this chapter so well i just had to put it in there

•••

You really shouldn't be doing this with your father so close by.

You sitting on both of their laps while they keep touching you all over. Hands run over your skin and it's honestly quite enticing, not only because of the contrast between warm and cold, but also because you're lucky enough to have both men in your grasp.

James Buchanan Barnes and Loki Odinson, both under your spell, both your boyfriends? You guess? You haven't had that talk yet.

'Y/n...can I talk to you?' Clint asks, you look up to him with a smirk before turning to both men. 'Please excuse me for a moment...' you grin before giving them both a kiss while Clint just rolls his eyes.

It's no secret he has been against this from the very beginning. This goes beyond the whole father protecting his daughter attitude. No, no, he went mental when he found out you weren't only dating the god of Mischief, but also the White Wolf, two very interesting but dangerous men. At least they are to the outside world because you know them better than that.

'We will hold this spot for you Kay?' Bucky is the first to speak and you nod. 'We will wait here darling...' Loki adds.

You blow them both a kiss as Clint pulls you aside. He roughly drags you by your arm while you protest with a small "ouch".

'We had an agreement... you were going to pick before the party...' his snaps at you.

'Dad what is the problem with this?' You throw your hands up. 'Why are you not okay with this?'

'Because Y/n, not only are they both dating you, they just happen to be the most dangerous people here!' He hisses back and you scoff.

'You brought me into this world... so it's kind of your fault... and by the way, they're not as dangerous as you claim them to be... you should really give them more credit...'

'Y/n... honey-'

'Don't "honey" me, dad.' You snap. 'I do everything my own way... and never have you been against that so why does it bother you so much!'

'Because first of all... I gave you an ultimatum and you lied to me saying that you chose... I have to find out from Thor that you're still dating both!'

'And you're surprised? Dad.. come on.. I am an adult... I make my own decisions... this is one of them... I like them both.. fuck I love them both! They are in agreement with each other... we're making this work...' you try to explain to him.

'You're gonna choose...'

'Uh No!' You drag out sassily. 'They're good to me.. for me... I won't throw away my happiness because you want me to... I'm sorry dad but I won't...so either you get on board with this... or stay right here moping... it's your call...' you step away from him and walk back to the couch with your two favourite men, sitting exactly the way you left them.

'Rough talk Love?' Loki asks as you let yourself fall right back into their grasp.

'He still won't approve... he's trying to say an ultimatum.. so I gave him one...'

'Doll.. do you really think that's a good idea? He's your father-'

'I am not choosing.' You reply stern. 'I wasn't suggesting that..' Bucky mutters.

'Sorry... I just... he aggravates me a lot..' you sigh.

•••

'Look at them Clint...'

'Why aren't you against this Laura?' Clint asks as he points at you again.

'Because that smile she has with them... it's a smile I haven't seen in a long time...' she motions to you again and you show them a perfect example of that smile.

You throw your head back in laughter as you playfully slap Loki's chest while Bucky tickles your side.

'She's living her own life honey... I may not live the same as she does, but that doesn't mean I can't support her... can't you see that's all she wants from you?'

'What?' He asks.

'Your support... she felt comfortable enough to tell you a while back until you told her to choose... she trusted you with something personal.. she needs you to support her... she hasn't got it easy...'

'I know that Laura, she lives the damn superhero life I was trying to keep her away from...'

'So you know how important support from family is... go to her and give her that support... even if you don't agree with her choices... she needs her dad...'

'Don't do that.. don't..'

'It's working isn't it?'

'Yes..' he grumpily replies, 'fine...'

He takes a shape breath before nodding. 'Okay... I'm.. I'm doing it..'

'You're doing amazing sweetie!' Laura yells after him and he rolls his eyes.

He ends up right in front of you, the laugh that was plastered on your face falls and it makes his chest ache.
He should've done this so much sooner.

'I'm sorry... I'm sorry I didn't support you...your mother talked some sense in to me.. and I guess, if they both make you happy then-'

'Yes!' You squeak as you leap up from the couch. You wrap your arms around him. 'Thank you!'

He chuckles lightly at your energy all of the sudden. He has to get used to the idea of his little girl not being exactly the same little girl she used to be.

'I'm sorry...'

'It's okay... I'm glad you came around... I can't do anything without your support...'

'You did it already.. without my support..'

'Don't ruin it...' you chuckle. 'Okay...' he replies chuckling just as loud.

'Word of advice for both of you...' his voice turns stern. 'Don't hurt her, you'll regret it...'

'Yes sir...' Bucky nods.

'Of course! We would never hurt her... unless she asks...' Loki winks while a smirk plays on his lips.

'LOKI!' You gasp.