Such a flirt 🌿 Steve Rogers/Sam Wilson (request)

Song:  Rihanna - Nobody's business.

Imagine; you're Steve's little sister, you run with him every morning. You run into Sam one morning and you can't stop flirting.

•••

'I'm just saying Steve... that Lillian... from accounting you could give her a chance...'

'With the piercings and tats? I'm not ready for that Y/n...'

'Or maybe...' a smirk grows on your face, Steve immediately rolls his eyes, he knows exactly what that mouth of yours is gonna say, he hates admitting that you're right. 'Maybe you're in love with a certain Russian spy?'

'Don't know who you're referring to...' he jogs on.

'Liar...' you reply. 'Natasha Romanoff...' there's a falter in his step which confirms your suspicion.

'Nothing breaks your concentration when running Mister Goody two shoes... you don't fool me... you've got the hots for her... MY BROTHER IS FINALLY IN LOVE!'

'I loved Peggy...' he scoffs. 'Past tense Steve... past tense... you can admit it.. I won't tell anyone I promise..'

'Yeah because you're known for keeping your mouth shut...'

'Whaaaaaat? I'm like Fury...' you throw in a couple spy moves making him burst out in laughter.

Even after more than 70 years in the ice, you're still the brother and sister that can't live without each other, but also can't live with each other. It's a love, hate, tease relationship.

Still Steve is happy to at least have something from the past. You pull him back to reality, like now. He's been pining over Nat for months. Debating wether or not to ask her out, but with your help and convincing, who knows?

'Havent we passed this guy like eight times already?' You ask as you run up to indeed that same man.

'Yeah... watch this..' Steve's mischief shines in his eyes and you tsk at him. 'Seriously? Still the same little shit you used to be huh?'

'Duh..' he chuckles.

He rushes past the man "on your left!" He says and the man audibly groans.

'Come on man!' He picks up his pace but of course it can't match up to macho macho man, Steve Rogers.

'Sorry bout him...' you apologise. The man startles and you laugh a little.

A smile grows on his face, he obviously knows who you are, reading simple body language is something you mastered at a young age, don't ask why.

'I'm Sam...and I am guessing, you're his sister...'

'His sister... has a name, you know...' you smirk at him, easily keeping up the pace while he's over there breathing heavily.

'Which is?'

'Y/n Rogers...' you salute him. 'So.. it's it just Sam, like Cher or Beyoncé or does Sam actually have a last name attached to it?'

'Wilson... Sam Wilson...'

'Very James Bond like... I like it Sam...' you chuckle. Your smile however slowly drops when you see he's quite literally about to pass out.

'Hey come on.. let's stop for a second... here..' you slow your pace and lead him towards a tree. 'Sit down...' you order him.

'Need a medic?'

'For a hero you're kind of a dick, Steven...' you scold as you check up on Sam, who is still practically a stranger.

Sam laughs at your demeanour. He likes you already. 'I need a new set of lungs. Dude, you just ran like 13 miles in 30 minutes. You too...' he glances at you.