ANGSTY 🌿 Steve/Natasha/bucky (request)

Song: MIIA - Dynasty.

Imagine: Steve cheats on you with Nat (I know I already did one with Bucky and Wanda but this is a request so here we go again!) And it doesn't end well.

THIS IS REALLY ANGSTY AND AGAIN NOT MY BEST BUT I HOPE YOU WILL FIND THIS ACCEPTABLE

TW: self harm, death, overall sadness.

•••

Lately you have been given so many small presents from Steve. Well it started off small.

First it was just chocolates, flowers and he would cook for you. At first you thought it was just his gentlemen nature. That was before you talked about it with Tony.

'It's just so incredibly sweet!' You giggle.

Tony's face grows worried once he realises that Steve is doing exactly what he would do, in the past, to ladies if he hid something from them, or cheated on them.

'Y/n... I don't want to worry you because it just might be him being annoyingly sweet, but usually when guys suddenly spoil you... they're hiding something..'

His words at first didn't really get through to you, your mind stuck on the gestures from Steve and how romantic he is, then your mind started going to the dark place again.

The place where your mind runs wild and jumps to conclusions, mostly too soon. He wouldn't do that to you would he?

After everything you've been through he wouldn't.. right?

Normally you would talk about this with Natasha, because she is your best friend and has been ever since you moved into the compound. But now you don't trust her anymore. Something in the way she moves around Steve makes you suspicious.

They were always close and you were fine with that, because you in return are close to Bucky, but it never went beyond that, you and Bucky.

You have a feeling they're screwing behind your back. You do not want to blame anyone while they haven't done anything, besides if it isn't true it would make you look like a dumbass and jealous.

'Good job y/n... besides... you know...being stabbed in the side and all..' Tony says and you chuckle.

'Yeah well nothing I can't handle... I'll go to medbay and I'll be out in no time... have you seen Steve?'

'Oh I think he went ahead with Nat.. which is weird because he really should be here helping you...' Tony comments and you nod.

'Maybe something else came up, I'm sure it's fine, he wouldn't just abandon me.. he should know better than that...' you grin.

'Yeah well, you want me to take you?'

'No I will be fine Anthony...'

'Make me sound like an old man..'

'Oh you're not?' You joke.

He rolls his eyes before walking off again, leaving you to make your way to the medical wing of the compound.

You hear some laughing down the hall followed by some squishing noises or something like that, of course you're curious and it just so happens to be a hall you're passing.

You glance in and you freeze in your tracks when you see Natasha getting pushed against the wall by Steve while he kisses her full force. She laughs after as Steve starts kissing her neck.

You don't have the power to become angry or sad, you're in shock from everything piling up today. So instead you go to the medical wing without another word. You're sure they haven't seen or heard you passing by them.