Someone like me pt. 3 🌿 Bucky Barnes

Song: Novo Amor ft. Ed Tullett - euphor.

Updates are kinda slow for a very weird reason, my thumbnail broke, and typing is really weird now because apparently I place my finger differently on the screen without my nail then with, I feel so stupid for even mentioning it but my long nailed folks will probably understand 😂

But anyway enjoy this!

'Why didn't you tell me?' Bucky asks, his tone calm and collected. You know he is far from calm on the inside, you know him better than to think he is feeling anything less than upset, hurt and angry.

'It had to look authentic.. I know that no excuse-'

'I saw you die.. right after I told you I just got you back!'

'I know! But it had to look real! They were into me already! So Tony and I came up with a plan, I would search for the serum to get her out of my head, make some hydra agents drop while I'm at it, return with it and then I would calmly explain everything to you..'

'Now that didn't work out, did it?' He snaps which makes your head turn towards him, your eyes gloss over and that's when he knows he fucked up.

'No it fucking didn't!' You spit back at him. 'And I will live with it for the rest of my life! But at least I tried! I didn't do this just for myself!'

'What do you mean?' His gaze softens at you but you're having none of it.

'I did it for us! I did it so that maybe I could still have the life we always talked about... I would be dead for the government, so nobody would be looking for me, I would have her gone which would mean that I can finally start my closure..'

Bucky gapes at you, unable to find the right words to say to you.

'I know I hurt you.. and Steve.. and everyone else.. but I don't have the same privileges as you did.. I had to get creative and I am fucking sorry that I had to do this to you.. I am...doing that was the hardest thing in my life... especially now that I know it's all been for nothing..'

'Hey.. don't say that..' Bucky protests softly. He reaches out for you, and you let him. 'Tony is smart.. believe it or not, under all that sarcasm hides a true genius... he will find a way..'

'I'm sorry... I really am...' you whisper.

'Me too...' he sighs. 

He takes your hand in his, inspecting the cut flesh of your knuckles. He guides you to sit before he rummages through the room to find the first aid kit.

'I already looked for one.. they don't have one here..'

'togda staromodnyy sposob?' Comes his reply. He walks up to the cabinet and pulls out a bottle of vodka and takes a rag out of the cabinet as well. (Old fashioned way then?)

'eto budet sdelat'.' (It will do) You nod.

He drenches the rag in vodka, not caring that it's seeping into the carpet below, before he hands the bottle to you.

'eto pachkayet ..' you comment. (It will stain..)

'zdes' samyy deshevyy motel', ya ne dumayu, chto im budet do etogo dela ..' (it's the cheapest motel here, I don't think they will care..)

You chuckle before gulping down some vodka. He gets on one knee and takes your hand in his again.

'Yebat'..' you hiss when Bucky presses the rag against your wounds. (Fuck)