Ripping off the facemask 🌿 Bucky (request)

Song: Doja Cat - go to town.

Imagine; you're annoyed by Bucky's stubble and he tells you constantly he will shave but never does, so you take matters into your own hands...

•••

'Buckyyyyyy' your whining makes him laugh even more as he kisses down your neck, his stubble tickles your neck and actually kind of stings against your smooth skin.

'You told me you would shave...'

'Don't like the burn doll?'

'No! No I don't... I love you very much but..'

'But I should shave it off.. and I will...'

'You said that two weeks ago... but whatever...' you sigh as you push him away slightly.

'Don't be like that dollface...c'mon...'

'No Barmes... you don't get to kiss me until you shave it off..' you grin as he chases your lips with his own.

'You're evil...'

'Really? You let evil people join the avengers?' You sass back before walking away.

He stares at you, god does he love the sight of you swaying your hips as you walk away. He thinks about the whole save for a moment, he wants to, but now he just won't do it out of principle. He wants to see just how long you can go without actually smooching him.

What he doesn't know however is that you're getting drawn to your last resort, the black face mask that's all over the internet, that Bucky surely won't know about because lets be honest, he wouldn't even know if he himself was trending...

It pulls off all the blackheads, but also hairs, just as everyone proves on the internet by applying it over the eyebrows. Now you won't go as far as to actually do it to his eyebrows, but his stubble however, is going to die a very slow and painful death. Like most of your enemies did. You're serious about this.

'You're going to do it aren't you?' Nat smirks.

'First of all, what the hell are you thinking popping up next to a very deadly assassin like that... and second... yes.. let me rephrase that... HELL YES.. he's making me do it...'

'He's not making you do anything... you just like winning.'

You shrug with a small nod. She's right, as always, it's almost getting annoying.

'Well I will act like I know nothing.. Have fun...' she kisses your cheek like you two always do. It's a girl thing.

•••

'Babydoll... you sure about this?'

'Yeah!, it's not harmful at all... it clears your skin real good...how do you think mine stays so soft?' You ask putting on your most innocent eyes.

'Well how can I resist?' He chuckles and he closes his eyes.

Perfect, this way he can't see the evil smirk plastering itself to your face as you carefully apply the dark substance to his face and stubble.

Sorry not sorry.

When you're done you peck his lips before applying some to your own face. And then you wait.

'Hey Buck...' you casually pipe up.

'Yes light of my life?' He comments back.

'I uh... kinda need to tell you something...' you smile cheekily at him making his eyes go big.

'No... no you didn't... Y/n... tell me you didn't!' He begs while you're already dying of laughter.

'Yes I did.. you were playing a dangerous game Buck... and I won...now you will have to peel it off...when you could've just listened to me and shaved it off...'

'You're evil!'

'You knew that before you started loving me...' you chuckle. 'Now it's time to peel Buck...' you wink and he groans as you both get in front of the mirror.

•••

'So uh... Buck.. you gonna tell everyone why your face is so red?' Steve asks a bit cautious.

'Well.. someone...' he glances down at you scooped against his side with a huge grin on your face. 'Wanted to do some skin care.. she applied this mask to my face and my stubble..'

'Because you refused to shave...'

'Because I refused to shave..' he agrees. 'And then I had to pull it off like some fucked up wax appointment... it hurts..'

'So what did you learn?'

'To never ever trust you with beauty products near my face again...'