🌿Avengers children AU🌿 request

Song: Vanbur - in cold light.

Steve's daughter - you.
Tony's son - David
Natascha's daughter - Cat
Bruce's son - Jack.
Loki's daughter - Crystal
Thor's daughter - Reign
Bucky's son - Alex
Wanda's son - Markus

To freshen up your mind!

Imagine: Alex is worried about you when you go on a mission with the girls.

•••

'Alex I'm not even away for a day and you're already worrying... I'm fine...' you chuckle over the phone. 'We haven't even arrived yet...'

'I know.. I know...' he sighs. 'I just.. I don't like the fact that you'll be there without me..'

'Well it's a bit weird for an all girls school to suddenly be accepting boys now would it? I mean.. unless you were trans or gender fluid... I mean I'm cool with that'

'I know y/n... it's not safe and that scares me... I know you can fend for yourself, probably better than I can anyway, but I just worry...' He sighs again and you sigh with him.

'I know, now you finally understand the way I feel when you go...' you reply.

'Sucks...'

'I know baby... but hey I'll be back in no time... and then we can take a nice week off and... cuddle...'

'Yes please...' he grins, even though you can't see it, you can hear it in the way his voice changes slightly.

'I love you...I have to go radio silent now so... no communication... I'll text you as soon as I can okay?'

'I love you too, I'll be W-' he abruptly gets cut off and you frown before lowering your phone.

The home screen stares back at you which you find confusing. He never just hangs up on you like that.

'Dude! You have to let her go for a second! They will be fine!' Markus tosses Alex' phone away from him.

'Yeah Bro... you can't always keep her safe, she's a tough cookie... all the girls are.. they will be fine...'

•••

You were far from fine. As soon as you got there, you were ambushed.

You've been held up for a couple days now. Trying to reach your father and/or Alex, but no luck so far.

You hiss in pain. While you were trying to escape those Hydra widows, you got caught underneath some rubble, you sliced your leg open pretty badly. And it's infected already.

'Here.. let me help...' Crystal kneels next to you. 'Do you have some water?'

'No.. we ran out a couple hours ago...' you lay your head back against the wall. 'And my phone is about to die... which means that there will be no way to contact anyone anymore...' you start to feel worse. You're losing your energy to talk, to breathe.

'Hey.. let's stay optimistic..' Natasha tried to lighten the mood, not that she was ever good at that. 'I know your dad... and Alex, they're gonna be worried sick about you and well, Steve has no self control when it comes to you... I'm sure he's on his way...'