what are we going to do? 🌿 avengers (request)

Song: Bea Miller - like that.

Imagine; you're a teenager and you're pregnant, making the avengers freak out.

•••

'Hey babe...' Your boyfriend answers the phone.

'Hey... we uh.. we need to talk..' you fiddle with your fingers.

'Everything okay?, you sound upset..'

Yeah, you have no fucking idea what I'm about to tell you.

'I uh.. I took a pregnancy test...'

'And?, better be negative y/n...' he comments and you frown.

The fuck is that supposed to mean?

'It came back positive... I mean it all adds up.. the exhaustion, the vomiting and the late period...'

'Are you serious y/n?!, please tell me you're kidding...' he whines.

'Why the fuck would I be kidding?!, I don't joke around about this stuff!' You snap at him.

'How can you be so stupid!'

'Me?!, you were the one that took off the damn condom without telling me, oh now wait you did tell me, after it fucking happened!, so if anyone is to blame here it's you!'

'So what are you gonna do?, because I ain't raising that child with you... just FYI...'

'So I'm supposed to raise it on my own?!, it's your child too you know!'

'Why don't you ask your avenger family to help out huh?, or maybe that guy Peter! since you like spending time with him so much!'

The team. Fuck. I'm gonna get kicked out. I'll have no place to go. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck!

'Oh so now you're jealous?, what in the actual fuck!, you put this baby in me don't you dare leave now!' Your voice cracks as tears stream down. How can he be so insensitive, he used to be the sweetest and most charming boy ever and now, his true nature comes up, you couldn't feel more embarrassed and stupid than in that very moment.

'It's over y/n...problem solved!'

'Yeah for you!'

'Notify me what you'll do about YOUR problem..'

'YEAH SURE!, I'L NOTIFY YOU WITH A .45!' You yell before ending the call.

You let out a frustrated scream as you throw your phone on the bed. You comb a hand trough your hair as your other plants itself against your belly.

Sobs escape your throat. The realisation of becoming a single mother is finally kicking in. You're going to have a child, you absolutely won't get an abortion, so you will carry this baby.

It was all a daze at first but now, now things start to get through to you, it matches your chest grow heavy and your throat tighten up.

'Y/n?' A knock on the door startles you. You see Wanda standing there.

You try your best to hide your emotion at the moment but of course, being the tricky little mind reader she is, she immediately notices something is off.

She spots the phone, it's still on your boyfriends contact. Wanda then sees the test laying on the sheets of your made bed.

'Oh honey...' Wanda sighs as he sits down next to you.

She wraps her arm around you and pulls you down to lay on her lap, her hand running through your hair as she lets you cry everything out. You have no idea how long you stay there with his hand rubbing your back. You must've stayed like that a couple of hours.