The legacy pt.10 🌿 TFATWS (Spoilers)

Song: Camila Cabello ft. Grey - crown.

Okay so warning for this one, because the series is graphic and violent, I kinda tried to dial it down a bit but it still could be very disturbing for some. So that's just a little warning, I trust you so do with is what you will.

'Something's not right about Walker.' Bucky walks in just on cue.

'You don't say.' You reply and you earn a kiss on the cheek for it.

'Well, I know a crazy when I see one. Because I am crazy.'

'Can't argue with that.' Sam replies and you snort.

'Shouldn't have given him the shield.'

'I didn't give it.'

'Well, Steve definitely didn't.'

'Oh my god can you both just drop it already... please.. I am tired of having to intervene about this... Sam did not know the shield would be turned over to John Toothpick... okay?'

'All right. That's it. Let's go. I'm now ordering you to turn him over.'

'Oh great.. speak of the devil and he shall appear, what do you want now Satan?' You snap at him.

'Hey, slow your roll. Shield or no shield, the only thing you're runnin' in here is your mouth. Now, I had Karli and you overstepped. He's actually proven himself useful today. We'll need all hands on deck for whatever's comin' next.'

It's hypocrite really, you saying you're tired of having to UN between Sam and Bucky, UN as in a verb. But at the same time, someone else also has to stop you from ripping John to shreds.

'How do you want the rest of this conversation to go, huh? Yeah. Should I put down the shield? Make it fair?'

'No keep it on you... see how that goes for you once I blast you through this-'

A spear wedges itself into the wall and you turn your head to see Ayo and the ladies walk into the room. You're fangirling a little in your head, the Dora Milaje are the best fighters around, your admiration is easily read on your face right now.

'Release him to us now.' Ayo commands.

'Hi. John Walker. Captain America. Well, let's, uh, put down the pointy sticks and we can talk this through, huh?'

You lean forward on the kitchen island, trying to hold in your mixture of laughter and a very high cringe factor. This man clearly has no idea what's in store for him if he fucks this up, which he will.

'Hey, John, take it easy. You might wanna fight Bucky before you tangle with the Dora Milaje.'

'They don't have jurisdiction here...' he replies.

'The Dora Milaje have jurisdiction wherever the Dora Milaje find themselves to be.'

'Okay. ' he chuckles 'Look, I think we got off on the wrong foot.' He lays her hand on her shoulder.

'Oh.. here we go..' you can't refrain yourself from smirking anymore as Ayo puts John in his place. Of course Battlestar Lemar backs him up by trying to fight the other Dora Milaje, which makes it all more the amusing for you.

'Arent you gonna do anything?' Sam glances at Bucky.

'Looking strong John!' Bucky yells making you snort.