Sestra pt.4 🌿 WandaVision/ Bucky

Song: Billie Eilish - Ilomilo

SPOILERS!

ALSO A SURPRISE APPEARANCE

You open your eyes, the bright sunlight hits you full force, making you flinch away from it. You groan as you reach for your head. The headache is back.

You groan as you push yourself up from the asphalt. You fix your clothes, which aren't the ones you were wearing when you got thrown in here.

'Thank god she's okay...' Darcy sighs as she looks at the screen.

'You call this okay?' Bucky huffs.

'She's alive... and as far as I can tell, she isn't being controlled.. yet...' Monica comments.

'Are you okay dear?' Agnes rushes to your aid. 'Oh yes.. I am fine.. just silly old me haha!'

'Uh what...' Darcy's eyebrows raise in surprise.

'Thank you for helping me up... I'm Y/n..' you stick out your hand for her to shake it, she complied and cackles away. 'I'm Agnes! Your friendly neighbour! You do look familiar..'

'Oh my sister lives around here! You may know her.. Wanda and her husband Vision? I was... actually on the way there...'

'Don't I know it! You look just like her...'

'What is she.. blind?' Jimmy frowns.

'She actually lives right here... I got to be going now but I will see you again!' Agnes walks away and leaves you in front of Wanda's house.

You stare in the camera, the four watching catch a glimpse and they immediately understand you're just cooperating to not raise suspicion.

'That's my girl...' Bucky mutters.

'Aunt Y/n!' The twins yell as they rush outside. 'Ah! My favourite nephews!'

'You only have two nephews..' Tommy replies. 'And they're my favourite!' You chuckle.

'Wanda!' You hug her. 'Y/n! What a surprise...' she smiles confused.

'I thought I'd drop by! See how my nephews and my sister are doing.. and of course that lovely husband of yours!'

'Speaking about husbands, where is yours?' She asks.

Bucky's jaw tightens. He already thought something like that would happen. Someone is trying to suck you into that reality, making it as real as possible.

'I'm right here darling!' Vision steps out with a smile, he seems to falter when he sees you standing there. He can't place you but his mind is making overtime trying to dig through his memories.

'No not you Vis!' She laughs loudly. 'Her husband!' She adds.

'Right here!' Two hands plant on your waist and he steps from behind you. You try to keep a smile on your face as you look to the side to see who it is. Your breath catches in your throat when you see the person casted for the job.

Oh she went too fucking far.

'Hey...Sam..' you smile awkwardly. Now this makes Bucky boil with rage. Of course its all just a sick game, but he can't help but to get angry.

He turns his back to the screen, trying to calm himself down before anybody notices, but of course, Darcy notices. 'It's not real Bucky... I know it's hard to watch.. but try to remember it's all for show...'

'Doesn't mean it doesn't anger me...it's strange to see-'

'Strange...' he mutters out and quickly takes out his phone. 'Uh, Bucky, we were talking ? What's going on?'

'There's someone who might be able to help us get everyone out, his name is Dr. Strange.. Stephen, he helped us against Thanos, I mean this is a little below his pay grade but maybe he'd be willing to help us... he is one of Y/n's close friends..'

'You could give it a try...' she shrugs.

•••

'Y/n what the hell is going on? One minute I was at the compound and now-'

'I don't know what's happening Sam, all I know is that someone is controlling this town and it's not my sister, not on her own anyway...' You hiss back as you enter your house.

You look around at the many pictures and you cringe at every single one of them. You and Sam eating wedding cake. You and Sam posing at the beach, you and Sam ki- you gag seeing a picture of you kissing.

'Oh now that's just disturbing...' Sam points at the overly happy weddingpicture.

'You don't say...' you sigh.

'Okay so what do you know?'

'Well, Bucky and I were on vacation, he just proposed..'

'Oh that's nice..' he smiles. 'Yeah it was adorable...' you smile 'but anyway... I got this headache, fainted.. then we got a call from SWORD...we arrived here and it seems to be some kind of quarantined town, the people here have family who don't know they even exist, Wanda seems to be pulling the strings to have a life with Vision...and on top of that, it's being broadcasted like a sitcom...im sure you've noticed the strange behaviour...'

'Yeah I was gonna ask, not to be harsh or anything but isn't Vision supposed to be dead? And your sister really serious?'

'He is... she's puppeteering him.. and yes she alsways appears serious.. but yesterday, before I got thrown into the hex... I.. I saw something I wasn't supposed to see.. I saw a glimpse of the person controlling her... and if it really is who I saw then this is bigger than we thought...' You sigh again as you pinch the bridge of your nose.

'So who is it?'

'His name is Mephisto... also know as the devil..'

'Sounds promising...' Sam replies. 'He is powerful.. he can do magic and he's also immortal... which is.. obviously very great for us..'

'How do you know it's him?'

'I've met him before... I've defeated him before but as immortals do... he always comes back...' the anger behind that memory is enough to make the purple power glow your features again.

'Hey...' Sam runs your arms soothingly. 'Hey we will figure it out... we can do this.. you got the best superhero in the world to help you and like you said, you have defeated him before...' You let out a breath chuckle. 'Y/n... look at me...'

You tilt your head up. 'We will figure this thing out..and I'm sure terminator outside this thing will do everything in his power to keep me away from you..'

'We haven't even been in this thing together for an hour and you're already making jokes about Bucky?'

'It's my defence mechanism..' he jokes.

'I guess I could've had a worse husband than you...'

'I'll take that..'