The sisters 🌿 Steve/Bucky.

Song: No Doubt - just a girl.

Imagine; You're Steve's little sister, Rebecca, or Bec is Bucky's little sister, you literally do everything together, maybe even a bit too literal.

I was thinking I'm gonna do this and then do some snippets of funny moments or something.
•••

Even after over 70 years of being on ice for both supersoldiers. They still have one thing left from the past. Both their sisters.

Everyone thought that you and Rebecca would be so very timid and prude, well behaved. But you two are quite the opposite.

You're foul-mouthed, extremely sarcastic and maybe a little evil too. It's not your fault that years of men terrorising woman made them turn vicious now is it?

'Oh won't you look at that...' One of Zemo's followers, Red, grabs your chin, his fingers digging into your cheeks.

What you conveniently left out just now is that your cockiness gets you in a lot of trouble. Maybe you do resemble Steve in a way.

'You just killed five men... what do you have to say for yourself?' He asks.

'Oops?' You reply smirking and he strikes you across the face.

You groan before you spit out the metal tasting blood from your mouth.

'Nobody survives killing any of my men..'

'Well.. first time for everything...' you sass, earning another slap.

'We just have to wait for your brother and his friends to show up...'

'Dude.. do you know how many times people kidnap me for my brother to show up?, do you actually think he will show up eeevery damn time?, I can take care of myself...'

'Sure, that's why you're tied to a chair...' Becca says as she leans against the doorframe.

'How did you get in?' You ask her while Red is just staring at Becca in complete surprise, she isn't supposed to be able to get in at all.

'Well I just took out some guards and then..'

As she continues to explain how she got in like you're totally morning any sort of danger, Red presses the panic button, calling out for more men to assist him.

'Hey, not that I mind you talking with me... but can you please hurry the fuck up and untie me so we can go home?'

Becca shakes her head with a smile and moves over to untie your hands.

'Just.. whatever you do... don't kill him or your brother will have a field day with it...'

'I dunno Bec... he did break my nose...'

'Oh in that case... don't kill him...'

'Come on!, I just want my fun!' You throw your now untied hands up as you get out of the chair.

'Y/n no... don't you dare say y/n yes because I will knock you out...'

'Ouch... okay fine... but what if I just break his nose a little?, I mean...'

'NO!' She snaps.

'Ugh... you sound like your brother...'

'And you sound like yours, now get out your gun and lets get out of here..' She argues and you roll your eyes.

Yep, you're best friends.

So instead of going against her, you grab your gun out of the holster and get ready. Becca turns around the corner while she shoots a few agents. You run straight through the hallway with your gun raised.