Sestra 🌿 WandaVision/Bucky

Song: Danelle - chairs (brothel remix)

Imagine; you're Wanda's sister, you get sucked into her reality and in this reality, you're married, you quickly notice something isn't right.

Okay so before I said that I thought it was all Wanda, but after today's episode I don't think it's only her, like sure some of it is but I truly believe her when she says she's not doing it all herself.. my hope is getting bigger and I hope she doesn't turn evil because that would truly break my damn heart. My angsty ass wouldn't be able to cope with that..

Also my messages keep getting blocked from reaching me so if I don't reply I'm sorry! I'm hoping it will be fixed soon! I can see someone send me something but when I try to see it just shuts down and I go back to notifications

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS ! Don't blame me!

Also this will be multiple parts..

•••

'Buck don't you da-' you scold but before you can end your sentence, he jumps in the water, creating a splash that washes over you.

You chuckle as you slick your head back and open your eyes to look for him. 'Buck?' You ask confused as you don't see him. 'Bucky?!' Your heart rate picks up, did he drown? Where is he?

Suddenly you're being grabbed by your thighs and hoisted up into the air, you squeal as your arms snake around bucks neck. 

'Hi...' he smirks. 'Hi..' you reply.

'I was thinking...maybe.. now that Thanos is gone and the world is safe again.. well as safe as it can be... maybe we should get married...I mean I promised we would so..'

'Are you serious?' You ask giddily. 'Bucky am I hearing this right?'

'Yes.. you are... so what do you say? We invite everyone close to us, nobody else.. you in a pretty dress and me in a suit...'

'Hmm, you in a suit you say? Wouldn't know how I would resist saying no to that..' you joke as you kiss his lips. 'Lets do It... you and me Barnes..'

'Deal... Maximoff...' He kisses you again and you smile into it.

After Thanos you were both in desperate need to go away, just the two of you. Bucky wanted to go some place warm, maybe just to see you barely clothed, who knows what this mans hidden agenda is. You agreed right away. It was 5 years ago that you spend time with him, so why would you postpone this opportunity?

'I can't believe you waited for me...for 5 years...I love you...'

'I love you too... that's the reason I did.. I wasn't going to let that purple raisin have his way...'

This ignited something in Bucky, he pulls you into a feverish kiss while your legs wrap around his waist. You pull away however when you feel a sharp sting in your head.

'You okay doll?' He asks worried, you shake it off as just a headache, you pull into another kiss but before you can even touch his lips, you flinch again, your legs drop from his waist but he holds onto you just to be sure.

'You're not okay.. let's get back to the boat...Y/n!-' He yells when he sees your eyes roll back just as you go limp in his arms. 'Babydoll?' He continues asking as he holds onto you.

He swims back to the boat while holding you still. He climbs up and carries you to the nearest bed. 'Doll?' He asks again. Worry fills his eyes when you don't react to him. 'Come on doll... come on...'

You suddenly gasp awake, shooting into a sitting position while you clutch his bicep. You look Bucky in the eyes, he can see the purple glow disappear from your irises slowly. 'Wanda..' you breathe out. 'Something is wrong.. with Wanda...' you catch your breath just as Bucky's phone rings loudly.

He glances between his phone and you and you nod for him to get it. He answers it, after some time his eyes widen and his head shoots towards you. 'We're on our way...' he mutters before hanging up.

'Who was it?' You ask as if you didn't just faint and cause a scene. 'Darcy Lewis... Somethings up with your sister... I couldn't quite make up what it was...'

'Well like you said, we're on our way..' you try to stand, your legs still wobbly. Bucky is by your side in no time helping you sit down again.

'How did you know it was her?'

'When she's in distress, she reaches out.. and since Pietro isn't here anymore, I receive her messages, I haven't had them in so long that I... I couldn't take them... they're stronger now...'

•••

'So what's going on Darcy?' You walk past some agents as you look at the big screen in front of you.

'Excuse me...'

You ignore the man that tries to stop you. Darcy shrugs at him as she joins your side.

'Something is going on inside the Hex.. your sister has been holding people hostage, she wiped them from reality... no family knows that they're there, they can't get out and nothing can get in...' Darcy explains. 'And the weirdest thing is...' she nods towards her own workstation and you follow.

'She's been broadcasting it.. I found the frequency... she turned it into some kind of sitcom...and she runs the show..she's the editor and everything...'

She frowns at you when there seems to be no indication that you find this strange. You just nod.

'You've seen this before haven't you?'

'No... but it happened to me...I...' you glance at Bucky talking to Jimmy. 'When I lost him and Wanda, and all my other friends I... I did something similar, I didn't broadcast it though...and I didn't pull anyone else in but... I think she lost control...I think something else is going on..she send me a distress signal...'

'Do you still have it?' She asks.

'Unless you can look into my brain.. no...' you sigh crossing your arms.

'Excuse me ladies, although I would love to have some tea and join this tea party, who the fuck are you?'

'Who do you think you're talking to?' Your Sokovian accent peaks through again and it makes both Jimmy an Bucky glance your way. 'I am her sister, and that kind of language is not suitable for a director... I am here to help you with her so if you don't mind...' you wave your hand for him to back off and he huffs.

'I like her already..' Jimmy comments. 'I.. I am Jimmy Woo by the way...'

'Nice to meet you..I'm Y/n Maximoff..' you smile at him before turning back to the tv screen.

'You were saying.. about the distress signal...' Darcy asks for you to continue.

'She sends one every time she feels in danger, this one however made me faint with the intensity of it... she's calling out to me... seems strange if she's the one pulling all the strings...'

You watch the screen, seeing Wanda hopping around with Vision. You slide into the seat your eyes filled with worry as you watch her with Vision.

'What are you doing Wanda?' You whisper.
'What's going on?'