Mobdaughters are the best 🌿 Bucky/Tony (request)

Song: Jess Glynne - take me home.

Imagine; Bucky and Tony are together, and the most feared mob bosses, for that reason they gave you up. For you to be safe, now almost 18 years later, they show up in the living room.

•••

•••

'Tony...they will take good care of her... I don't like this either but our little girl has to be safe... in this life she will never truly be safe...' Bucky whispers as he looks at the little girl, their little miracle.

'We will.. and you can come see her whenever you want, we can send updates and when the time is right you can come get her...'  Pepper replies.

'We really can't keep her..' Tony sighs, his heart heavy and eyes filling with tears.

They wanted children for so long and now that they finally had a little girl who deserved the world, theirs was caught into an ongoing war between mobs. She would definitely be used as leverage, or worse, killed out of pure anger.

•••

Your phone has been buzzing all day, not because you're very popular, but because your parents have been texting none stop about when you will be home and to press not bringing anyone along with you.

So the whole way back to your house, you're wary, call it an instinct. You frown too, the whole way from your school to your house. There are a few crazy cars parked outside.

You always had a thing for pretty cars, you had your license too but never enough money, you saved up a lot, but not nearly enough for your dream car.

You walk into the house and the second you step in, you can feel something is up. You call for your parents but they're too busy talking away.

Suddenly a large figure emerges from the kitchen and you do the first thing that comes to mind. You kick the figure in the stomach, making him double over before kneeing him in the face.

Another attacks from the rear and you repeat the same routine and lay him on the ground, you hear some people rushing over and before someone else attacks you're held back by your mother.

'Y/n, they're friendly...'

'Not much can be said for her... my nose...' the blonde groans trying to stop the bleeding.

'Your nose? I think she broke my ribs...' the dark man says.

'At least she has some of your genes then...' A red headed woman stands by your side, you flinch away from her, your mother soothing you.