The legacy pt. 7 🌿 TFATWS (spoilers!)

Song: Shanti Dope - Amatz.

Okay so first of, I felt like a Scarlet Witch wasn't the right name for y'all since your powers are purple, so ya bitch did some research on purple colours and cool names, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN I GIVE YOU..

THE INDIGO WITCH

so I hope you like that name!

Then this:

I AM DEAD, WHEN ZEMO STARTED DANCING I LOST IT HAHAHAHA

ALSO WHY IS ZEMO GIVING UP SO MUCH SUGARDADDY ENERGY IN THE GIF HAHAHA

Am I the only one by the way, that thinks the video of Bucky going all Winter Soldier on someone's ass is gonna end up on the internet, and his pardon will be taken away? No? Just me? Okay.

Also the song is actually the song they used in the episode when they were going to Madripoor. I fell in love with the song... no surprise there.

your outfit:  (sorry if you don't like this but lately I'm obsessed with the shape of those corsets and them being put over pants and as dresses and i just UGH I wish I had dresses like that because it looks so badass and feminine at the same time)

•••

•••

'So all this time you've been rich?

'I'm a Baron, Sam. My family was royalty until your friends destroyed my country.'

'Hello, Oeznik.' Zemo walks up to the old man while talking in Russian.

'Welcome, gentlemen.' He replies. He seems like a sweet old man.

'Old friend.' Zemo replies in Russian while giving him two kisses on the cheek before he enters the plane.

Sam and Bucky follow Zemo into the plane while you thank Oeznik. 'You're too kind...' he smiles back at you.

You take the stairs yourself and once you get into the plane, you see Bucky saved you a seat beside him. You hesitantly take it, you're still mad at him and he can tell. You don't reach out to hold his hand or to have any type of affection. It hurts him a little but he knows he overstepped this time.