Tabs on you 🌿 LOKI (SPOILERS)

Song: Johannes Bornlöf - this creed.

SPOILERS!

I have no idea where this came from but here ya go!

Imagine; Loki sees his best moments with you, and his worst.

•••

'Come on then, love, I assure you, you can't defeat me, the god of mischief..' Loki grins as he swings the sword around.

'Thinly you can get away with teasing me?' She smirks back at him. Their swords clash before she kicks him away.

He effectively falls to the ground, the sword sliding over the smooth tiles. She puts the point of her sword under his chin and makes him look at her.

'I wonder if it says in the books that the goddess of mischief can beat the god of mischief...' she winks at him before helping him up.

He immediately grabs a hold on her and lifts her up. His eyes are set on the fountain up ahead and when she notices where he's focused on, she starts to squirm.

'No... Loki not again... you wouldn't...' she begs and please but all to deaf ears. Once Loki sets upon mischief, he will achieve it.

He puts her on the ground and lifts her up bridal style before leaning over the fountain. She desperately clings onto him.

'Do you yield?' He asks chuckling.

'YES! YES I YIELD!' She yells out making him burst out in laughter.

A smile spreads on Loki's lips. He remembers that day. He had previously dropped Y/n in there many times and he was about to do it again.

He fasts forward. The whole scene changes in front of him.

'I love you... no matter what...' y/n's voice is rough, given that she just woke up in his arms.

Another beautifully boring morning on Asgard woke them both up.

'Really?' Loki replies smirking.

'Unless you try to take over Midgard again... you need to let that go, my love...' she lays her head down on his chest.

He barks out a laugh as his arm lays over her bare back, pulling her closer to him. 'Now why would I want that when I have my goddess right here?'

'You and that damn silver tongue...' she playfully shoves him before he pulls her back on top of him again, making her squeal out.

'You love this silver tongue...'

'I kind of do though...' she chuckles before pressing her lips to his. 'I wish every morning could be like this...' she sighs.

'They can be... I will make sure of that...' Loki promises.

A tear rolls down Loki's cheek as he watches his future self get showered with love and affection. And him returning it. Something he never thought he could be capable of.