A voice has power 🌿 Tony (request)

Song: Labrinth - all for us.

Imagine: Tony adopted you, and when you get home past curfew he gets mad, not knowing what it will do to you.

I'm sorry I didn't know how to finish this... so I hope this is okay.

•••

When Tony found out about your family and it's history, he did not even hesitate to adopt you to give you a much better home. A home without anyone screaming at you, abusing you.

You still regularly have nightmares about it, but Tony is usually awake at night so he will come running every time.

He's a good dad... the best actually. He can get a little overprotective and worried but that's better than someone who hits and yells all day. You'd rather have Tony. Scratch that, you have Tony as a father now.

'Hey y/n!, you having fun?!' Your friend asks as she starts dancing next to you.

'Hell yeah!, hey what time is it?' You he'll over the loud music.

'I don't know like 1:30 or something!'

You freeze. Oh fuck. This is bad. Tony, your dad said to be back by 1... now you have to get a cab, all the way back to the tower, which is gonna take you at least 30 more minutes. Which makes you about an hour too late for your curfew. He's going to be so mad.

'Yo what's wrong?!'

'I have to go!' You yell before storming out of the party you're at and right to the street.

You hold up your hand while still trying to gather your things in a normal way to look somewhat presentable. And after 15 minutes you finally get a cab to your side of the street.

You try to contact Tony but then of course your phone runs out of battery before you can send him the text. You're going to be in so much trouble.

You have to admit now that you really think about it, you're quite the rebel, but you were never past curfew. And given his protective nature towards you, you're scared of his reaction.

As the drive goes on you're starting to get more scared by the second. You think back to the times where everything was different.

'I was one minute late dad...'

'Its still past curfewww..' he slurs as he stalks towards you.

You try to walk back but the wall behind you, prevents you from doing so.

'I'm sorry...' you squeak and before you know it you feel this burning sensation on your cheek while tears spring in your eyes.

'Don't you EVER talk back to me!, YOU HEAR ME?' He raises his voice before his hand wraps around your throat.

'We're here...' the cabdriver pulls you from memory and the cab comes to a full stop.

Here we go...

You get out and hurry to the elevator to take you up to the level of the living room where you are sure he's waiting.

'Dad I'm so sorry I forgot the time and then the cabs all drove past me and I wanted to text you but my phone died-'

'Do you have any idea how worried I was about you?'

'I'm sorry I really am...' your tone gets more quiet when he stands up.

You can see he's fuming and he has every right to but that doesn't mean it's not scaring you even more.

'You were supposed to be home TWO HOURS AGO!' He raises his voice, he doesn't mean to but he does out of sheer habit.

You flinch and take a couple steps back when he walks towards you.

You try your best to stay calm and to keep the tears at bay because from past experiences, crying got you only more pain.

Your body starts to shake because at this moment you're terrified of what might happen, your biological dad screwed you up so much that you're actually legitimately scared of Tony.

'I get that you're rebellious y/n and I enjoy it a little because I am too but this isn't funny anymore!'

He throws his hands up in defeat and when you flinch of that he sees it and it finally dawns him that what he's doing isn't the right approach for someone who has been  yelled at like this her whole life.

You're trembling as he gets closer again and that's when you finally yell out the sentence Tony has feared ever since he took you in. 'Please stay away from me!'

'I'm sorry please don't hurt me I'm so sorry it won't happen again..please don't hurt me...' you rattle on while Tony tries to grab your attention again.

'Y/n.. hey... hey I'm not going to hurt you... look at me... I'm not mad anymore...hey...'

You look at him while wiping your tears. Your still hiccuping and sobbing but you're already looking at him.

'I shouldn't have raise my voice...I'm sorry honey...' he gently reaches out and wraps his arms around you.

'I forgot the time...' you hiccup.

'I know..it's okay...I won't hurt you... ever... you hear me?, ever... I am not the same as him..no matter what happens I will never put my hands on you..and I'll work on the raising my voice thing.. I swear... let's just forget this...'

'Okay...' your voice is rough from crying and that hurts Tony even more.

'You're my daughter y/n...I love you...' He kisses your head.

You're not scared anymore, now that he said it, you're not scared that he would ever hurt you. But let's say you leaned your lesson.

And Tony learned his.