🌿Q&A🌿

If you still have questions you can still ask them here, I'm not as horrible as I seem 😂 but here are the questions and the answers!

Q&A questions:

🌿 how do you come up with all of these oneshots ? 🌿

Apparently I have this mental illness called Maladaptive Daydreaming, I zone out and create scenarios in my head, most of them are written here and the actual reason it takes long for me to write requests is that for one there are many but I also overthink the scenario again and again until every piece of the puzzle fits. Am I am overthinker? Absolutely, am I a perfectionist? No doubt about it, hotel? Trivago...

🌿 who is your favourite Marvel superhero and if you had a chance to meet one of them who would that be ? 🌿

Bucky Barnes all the way because we share a birthday (March 10) and I can relate to him very much, I don't know why though it I just can. Also Loki, Sam and  Steve are big ones but Bucky is my absolute favourite And if I had a chance to meet one of them it would probably be Bucky too because I just want to hug him and tell him everything's gonna be okay.

🌿 if you could change any event that happened in the MCU, what would you change and why? 🌿

Well I think this one is obvious... Steve going back to Peggy.. like I understand but I found it quite weird that he interferes with her life while she moved on, and for those who wonder, yes I watched The Peggy Carter series, that's why I found even weirder. So yeah, that's the one haha.

🌿 what's your theory on WandaVision? Who do you think is behind all of this? 🌿

Well im still hoping it's not Wanda, but I think it's her own doing because she misses Vision so much. I feel really bad for her, she's been through so much and she just had this one happy thing and Thanos took that from her. But as I said, I'm still hoping they won't turn her evil because I love Wanda.

🌿what do you look like? 🌿

I'm kidding here I am:

Look at me influencing when it was still possible hahaha

🌿where are you from?🌿

Insert the stroopwafels, cheese and tulips

Insert the stroopwafels, cheese and tulips.... Spider-Man went here in far from home. Which is not a good representation of what the Netherlands is but okay.

🌿 are You getting that education?🌿

Yes, I do haha, I'm getting an education on how to educate young children. A teacher, I'm going to be a teacher. Which is why updates are kind of slow right now because this week I have tests everyday. All online, so pls kill me.

🌿how old are you?🌿

I'm 19, about to be 20 in a couple weeks, March 10 like I said haha. Imagine that I was 16 when I started this. And I don't intend on stopping don't worry haha.

🌿Is there going to be a part 2 of Hydra Born?🌿

Yeah, obviously.. I have to keep you satisfied don't I?

And now I have a question for you, what characters do you think fits best to my personality and why?

I'm just really curious because I see this on Instagram and I wonder who you guys think of when you think about me, I don't know if you think about me but.. you know you get it..