Friend like me 🌿 Bucky/Steve/Tony (request)

Song: Dorothy - raise hell.

Imagine; Steve and Bucky see the resemblance between them, Natasha and Tony, and then Tony's daughter, you. And your friends, Stephanie, Becca and Nathan.

This was quite difficult so I hope I did okay.

Your day outfit:

Your evening outfit:

•••

'Uncle Steve? Uncle Steve?!'

'Yeah yeah! What's going on Y/n.. why are you yelling?' Steve replies with a small smile, you're so much like your father, it's uncanny.

'Since you're the leader if this whole.. operation... do you happen to know if there anyone present... lets say... this evening?' You draw out.

'Y/n...' Steve warns.

'What?..' you act innocent. 'I was just wondering..'

'What are You planning? I know that look... got me in trouble multiple times as well... tell me...' he stares you down.

Now the real contest begins, the stare-down between a Stark and a very committed Captain America.

'Okay fine!' You yield after 5 solid minutes of staring back and forth. 'I want to practise with my friends.. you know.. with the band.. but you all think it's too noisy.. so...'

'I have a feeling that's not all...' he crosses his arms. 'What are you not telling me?'

'Well... Its not just Becca and Stephanie this time... there's.. a boy coming... and you know how my dad is when it comes to boys, I swear we're just friends.. but he's part of the band..'

'Really?' His eyebrow raises at your confession. 'You sure he's just a friend?'

'And here I thought you were the cool uncle... I'll just ask Uncle Bucky-'