Beautiful people 🌿 Peter Parker (request)

Song: Ed Sheeran - beautiful people.

Imagine; you tell Peter, your twin brother,  and May that you're into girls.

G/n - girls name.

•••

You're fiddling with your fingers, chewing the insides of your cheeks and your leg is like a bouncy ball. You couldn't be more nervous even if you tried. And it all started a couple of months ago.

Being Peter Parker's twin didn't actually have its perks. Not many people even knew about it, some actually thought you were dating, which is some Alabama nonsense.

Peter gets bullied by Flash a lot, and you being his twin sister, would get bullied if everyone knew, Peter didn't want to make you go through that.

You're a sensitive and sweet girl, the definition of a nerd, you're worse than he is. Flash's words don't hurt him but they would certainly hurt you, so it remains a secret.

But that didn't stop the other kids from picking on you anyway. You're a nerd, easy target, until this girl came in your class, this new girl.

'Oops.. sorry y/n.. I can be so clumsy!' Liz says as she watches the pile of books and papers spread across the floor of the classroom.

'Oh that's okay... I can be quite clumsy myself!' You chuckle at her, did anyone mention that you're naive as well? Always trying to find the good in everyone?

'How about you and your posse get lost?'  G/n speaks from above you.

'Wow... seems like the nee girl likes to defend the weak...'

'She ain't weak.. she's just too nice for you.. that takes some strong ass patience... like I said.. get lost.. if you even look at her wrong.. I'll fuck You up...'  she smirks crossing her arms.

Liz scoffs before storming off, leaving you to stand up again and face the new girl. 'You okay?'

'Oh that? Yeah I'm fine...' you blush at her while putting a strand of hair behind your ear. 'Happens all the time..'

'I'm pretty sure it won't happen again...' she chuckles at you. 'Thanks...'

'Hey uh... since I'm new in town.. I was wondering if you'd be up for a small tour of the neighbourhood? After school or this weekend?'

You stare at her. 'Like a date?' It comes out of your mouth before you've thought it through at least 10 times. You slap a hand over your mouth.

'If you want that.. sure... I would love to go on a date with you...I heard you can get good sandwiches at Delmar's..'

'You can actually... and about the date... I'll come pick you up at 11 in the morning? We could spend the day walking around?'

'Count me in...' G/n winks before walking off.

That's when you felt those butterflies. You always kind of knew you liked girls. You've been in love a few times, but got shut down a lot.

That's why you haven't exactly told your brother and aunt. You know they wouldn't banish you but still. You're a little nervous about their reaction.

Especially since you're now actually in a relationship with G/n. After the date well, things started working out really good for you both.

You don't want to keep it a secret anymore, so that means not only telling them about you liking girls, but also you telling them about G/n, the latter shouldn't be a problem if the first one isn't.

'You seem nervous honey...' May remakes. 'You got something on your mind?' She takes a bite of her food.

'Yes actually.... I..' you glance at Peter and at May. 'I uh.. have something to tell you... and.. I want you to know that it's not changing anything.. and I hope you don't get mad... and I hope you don't-'

'Y/n... say it sweetie...' May lays a hand on yours.

'I like girls...' you hold your breath, patiently waiting for them to take it in.

'That's it?' Peter is the first to respond. 'What do you mean that it?'

'I thought this was gonna be something weird... or getting you in trouble with Aunt May... is this what you're so nervous about...'

'Well I'm sorry I didn't do a big reveal...' you scoff at your twin.

'Hey... knock it off... Y/n.. that's wonderful... I'm so happy that you feel comfortable telling us... this won't change anything though... I accept you the way you are... we also live in a day and age where this should be accepted by everyone... so.. who is she?'

'What?'

'Is it that new girl in your class? The one you've been hanging out with?' May asks.

'How do you know about that?' You ask carefully and with squinted eyes.

'Peter told me...' May answers, your head slowly turns to Peter, who suddenly finds his food very interesting.

'Have you been spying on me?'

'No...' he breathes nervously. 'Why would I?'

'You should start running... if you even want one chance of living..'

'It's totally her May...' Peter tells May before shooting out of his seat and rushing through the apartment with you following him.

'THATS IT! I AM UN-ALIVING YOU!'

May sighs as she starts eating her food again. She's happy though, she's never seen you happy like that before and it soothes her. Besides, she will get two daughters in law, what mom or in this case, aunt,  wouldn't want that?

But the most important thing is your happiness. As long as you're happy she is too.

'So when is she coming over?' Peter mockingly yells. 'Never, not when your spying ass is around Parker!' You stick out your tongue.

'DONT KILL EACH OTHER PLEASE!'

'Can't make promises I can't keep!' You reply to her making May chuckle.

A new adventure awaits, and let's just say everyone is excited in their own little way.