Sestra pt.11 🌿 WandaVision/Bucky

Song: Halsey - Drive

(Three weeks later)

'Mom! Dad! They're here!' Billy excitedly announces as he watches the car pull up. 'Tommy come on!' Billy rushes out the door but of course his brother beats him to it.

'Aunt Y/n!' He basically jumps into your arms.

'You guys are getting so big!' You beam as Billy wraps his arms around your waist. 'Didn't I tell you not to age again?'

'This wasn't us! I swear!'

'Auntie you do know how time works, don't you?' Tommy sasses back. You put him down much fo his protest. 'You got a bit more of my sister in you, don't know if o like that..' you joke.

'Uncle Bucky!' Suddenly their attention is grabbed by Bucky, it always is.

Wanda smiles at you, it's a smile you've been longing to see. A happy one. A real happy one. She pulls you into a warm hug, it actually brings tears to your eyes to see her so happy.

After the Hex got put down. You found a way to keep the children alive, they have to carry a ruin on their body to be able to continue living. It doesn't hurt them, and they can't even feel it.Vision for his paint job, and just like that everything returned to -semi- normal.

Wanda is now living peacefully with her family. But some things deserve explaining, and that's exactly what you will do today, that's why you're visiting.

'How are you doing Y/n? You look tired...' Wanda speaks lowly.

'I am Wanda...' you confess with a tired smile. 'But that's expected when you erase an entire towns mind isn't it?'

She nods. 'I still want to thank you for that-'

'Stop... please... we're family.. that's what family does.. well.. Uhm.. our family does..' you shrug. 'But it's not what tires me out as much... there's still a lot that you don't know off... I've been contemplating if I should tell it to you.. and now I've decided that I do need to tell you..I owe you that much...'

'You don't own me anything..' she leans back and takes your hands. 'Has anyone ever told you that you can be tooth rotting sweet?'

'Not to my face...' she winks. 'Come on.. we will go talk..'

It's nice to have her back like this, to be able to just talk to her. To lay down everything, especially when it comes to the past. You both have been through a lot, some of it not even together.

'Vis? My Sestra and I are going to have a private conversation... we will be right back...' She kisses his cheek before you greet him and follow Wanda to backyard.

'So... not retiring after all?' Wanda finally speaks up as sits down in one for he comfy chairs. She still couldn't keep those out of her mind after the whole 50's illusion.

'You know me too well, but that's not what I wanted to talk about... I want to talk about the Scarlet Witch thing... there's a lot you still don't know of...'

'Okay..' she nods, 'I'm listening...' she takes your hand again and gives it a gentle squeeze.

'So.. you do remember mom telling you to go play? You and Piet?'

'Yes, on multiple occasions...'

'Well one time... she did it so she could explain to me what kind of gift I had. What we both turned out to have... she told me she was a witch herself, but that I already had more power than she had ever seen, I didn't have to use spells, I didn't have to be taught anything... she explaining to me what a Scarlett Witch was... and that there would be one on earth someday, and that I was that witch...and I believed that... until the day the bomb landed in our house...'