TVA 🌿 LOKI (SPOILERS)

Song: Sami J. Laine - final voyage.

Imagine; you work for the TVA, you don't know you're a variant, so when Sylvie touches you, you remember your past life, now you're not sure which is worse, knowing your past life or living this one.

I wanted to give you something like this, maybe I'll rewrite it into a series but idk yet.

Okay so small little update on me and my health issues, I have a parasite that causes a lot of pain and infections, so that's great but I'm laughing at the side effects of the medicine they gave me and here's why:

Side effects:

• It may cause me to see, feel and/or hear things that aren't there.. honey I'm sensitive to the paranormal which means that I do see and hear things that many other people don't, it doesn't happen a lot but it does happen.

• it may cause anxiety and sadness... do they even know me? I mean that's all there's is to me at this point.

• may cause nausea, lack of appetite and stomach ache... THIS IS WHAT I AM TAKING THIS SHIT FOR HOW CAN IT CAUSE MORE?!

Okay so I just wanted to share that, and that other than this I'm doing much better so I started up writing more chapters again so I hope I can write a lot.

ENJOY!

TVA outfit inspiration:

•••

'Are you ready for this? You know there's no going back...' Sylvie says as she readies her hands.

'Yes I'm ready... the TVA is lying to me, or so you say, and if they truly are.. then I want to stop them as much as you do...' you nod at her.

If someone had told you months ago that you would be standing here, questioning the TVA because a Loki variant told you they were lying to you, you would've called them crazy. But with everything going on recently, the doubt has been sowed, with Sylvie ready to reap it.

You take a deep breath when you feel her fingers go up to the back of your neck. Sylvie conjures her magic and you can feel it go straight to your head.

Something inside of you gets torn down, like a big brick wall getting completely destroyed by a wrecking ball.

It's such a force that knocks you down. You let yourself fall into the seat behind you. Your breath catches in your throat.

'Let go off me! I didn't do anything!' You fight against those oddly looking soldiers like your life depends on it.

'Reset the timeline...'

'Wait what?' You breathe confused. Reset the time line?

'You pose a threat to the sacred time line. You will be erased from this one permanently and you will face the judge..'