Someone like me 🌿 Bucky

Song: TFATWS - you're free.

Imagine; You're like Bucky, trained to be a mindless assassin, you're being put on trial, you take matters into your own hands.

WARNING: ANSGT AND A LOT OF TRIGGER WARNINGS.

(Angst, attempted suicide, suicidal thoughts and overall just a lot of angst, lemme know if I missed anything.)

I have no flipping clue what I just wrote, but it's angsty and full of triggers, it's been in my head for a couple of weeks so I figured why not write it. Singers you go.

•••

'Great.. another super soldier with behaviour issues...' Tony sighs, earning a strong glare from Bucky.

He watches you sit at the metal table, every limb either cuffed or strapped down to make sure you don't escape. That doesn't stop you from trying anyways. You fail over and over again, every attempt a waste of time and energy. You let out a sob before your head hangs down in defeat.

'Did someone talk to her already?' Steve asks Tony.

Bucky ignores them, he's got all of his focus on you and your body language at the moment. He's trying to determine wether he should be going in to talk to you.

Those restraints are a horrible sight. Your upper arms pushed back so you won't be able to put any strength on them. Your legs strapped to the chair, everything clasped with metal to try and stop you.

You struggle against the restraints again. Tears stream down your face and he can't help but sigh when he sees you so defeated. He understands you all too well. Because he felt the same for a long time.

'I'm going in..' Steve suddenly announces, Bucky stops him however.

'I need to do it... she needs someone that understands her... no offence but you both don't quite get her like I do...' Bucky explains and with a short nod of Steve, he turns and walks up to the biometrically sealed door.

It opens and as soon as Buckybsteps through it closes with a soft thud.

Steve and Tony watch Bucky anxiously behind the glass. 'Are you sure this is a good idea?'

'I don't know, but Bucky seemed pretty confident..'

'Where did you even find this girl?'

'Someone spotted her in Budapest... Nick said it would be best to bring her back here, maybe Shuri can help her the way she did Bucky...'

'They're going to put her on trial as well Steve... isn't it just best if we let her go?'

'She might still be dangerous to herself and others..'

Your head lifts at the sound of his combat boots. The tears roll down your cheeks. Instead of speaking, Bucky walks by you and unlocks all the restraints holding you back.

He wants to check you over for any wounds might've caused by you trying to get loose but you flinch away from him.

'I'm not here to hurt you..'

'eto bylo by pervym..' that would be a first. you snap back. 'Izvini.. Ya..' you apologise immediately after seeing him shrink at your words. 'YA znayu, chto ty bol'she ne on ... tochno tak zhe, kak ya bol'she ne ona..' I know you're not him...just like I'm not her anymore..