Museum 🌿 Peter Parker

Song: Conan Grey - Heather.

Imagine; you and peter go on a class trip to a museum, the kids are mean to you.

Got this idea when I took this picture at a Dutch museum a week ago, and I am very proud of that pictures so here you go:

•••

•••

The whole class gets excited when they hear the news of a new field trip. Everyone is already texting their parents and taking the papers for approval off of the pile.

While chaos eerily small around you, you just slump back into your seat, you already know your parents will say no, not because they wouldn't support you going but because money is kind of tight at the moment, you should be happy you can have anything at this point.

Nobody else in the class cares, they only joke about your situation, they get to do the cool and fun stuff, while you sulk in sadness all day because you're the only one not able to afford going.

You already work a lot for someone your age, just so you can help out. But working at a diner downtown doesn't get you paid that much.

No matter how badly you want to experience going to a museum, you know that with the current problem, you won't have even the slightest chance.

The bell rings in the distance and you slowly gather your stuff. You follow the trail of students out of the classroom before the teacher stops you.

She offers you the paper but you shake your head, she nods with an empathic smile. She can't do anything about it either.

'Maybe next time?' She tries time cheer you up.

'Yeah...' you let out a breathy chuckle. 'Maybe next time..' you look away and walk out of class.

Peter frowns, he didn't mean to eavesdrop but he couldn't help but overhear. He hurriedly stuffs his paper in his bag before walking over to ask for another before rushing after his friends.