Biker gang 🌿 Natasha

Song: Billie Eilish - ilomilo

Imagine; this is your typical biker x girl imagine, Natasha being the biker and you being the girl or boy, I don't judge. Of course with a little bit of angst.

Also high school AU.

Your date outfit:

•••

•••

It all started with that damn biker gang arriving in town.

People were already gossiping and freaking out while nothing had happened yet. You weren't one to judge quickly like the rest.

And when the kids of that gang started going to your school and sitting in your class, you weren't shy, you were the only one to actually reply when they made a comment. Much to Natasha's enjoyment.

She's been obsessed ever since she laid eyes on you. She couldn't comprehend how such an innocent looking girl could make the sassiest comments. Let alone have the nerve to speak up against the leather clad group.

Lately Natasha has been dropping hints that she is indeed flirting with you and that she would like to go on a date, but you don't really get it.

So she tries to more direct, by teasing you all day and eventually asking you out, like an actual "will you go on a date with me?" behind the school, out of sight from the group that would bully her to death if they heard. And of course, since it was more direct, You said yes.

•••

You take one good look in the mirror before sneaking downstairs. Yes, you're usually a well behaved, innocent and you usually follow the rules your parents made up, but not when it comes to Nat. God you'd throw it all out of the window for that girl.

She's waiting for you at the door, sitting comfortable on the leather seat of her motorcycle. She whistles lowly as she sees you sneaking away from the house right to her.