Don't light the fuse if you cant stand the heat 🌿 Wanda.

Song: Halsey - experiment on me. (Fucking fire this one, just so badass)

Imagine; you're Wanda's sister, and after she gets licked up by the government, she sends a distress signal to you with her mind. You come to save her.

Everything in Sokovian is bold.

•••

A stabbing sensation in your skull, is probably the right description for what you're feeling in your head. It comes in waves, a nasty shock trying to zap you awake or something like that.

'Wanda...' it comes out as a whisper. Just like that the pain stops. Message received.

'I can't believe they'd lock us up like animals..' Sam protests as he kicks the small bench in his cell, again and again.

'Just for not signing some dumb piece of paper...' Scott agrees.

'Wanda? Are you okay?' Clint asks ignoring the two men complain. He's always been worried about her a little more than with the others. She's still young, and she reminds him of his own daughter.

'Wanda?' He asks again but gets no reply. She keeps staring forward, the buzzing of her collar the only steady sound in her ears.

No she's listening for something else, blocking out everyone and everything around her to focus on one sound and one sound only. You.

She has little hope you're actually coming to save her, you just freed yourself about two years ago, you are always careful. So again, little hope lies within her.

But then, not even a second later she hears a small chuckle, it may not have been much, but she'd recognise it anywhere. Sure the chuckle is a little bit more gruff, a little darker than she expected it to be. But it's you.

She starts feeling your presence as well, the placidity you radiate in contrast to the extreme and utter rage inside of you. She can feel the power that courses through not only your veins but hers as well.

'Well she's losing it...' Sam groans.

'Wait wait... listen...' Scott speaks up as the sound of yelling and stomping of feet get louder and louder.

Wanda looks up to the door, a small smile forming on her face while her head tilts to the side. The door gets blasted off it's hinges and lands to the floor with a loud bang before two guards get thrown in.

The room is too dark to see who did it. Wanda knows but the rest of the team has no clue. Until you step into the light.

Your eyes are the first thing anyone notices, the bright blue iris's, and how could it not be the most noticeable thing about you?

'Sestra...' Wanda speaks up, her throat raw from the screaming she did.

'Wanda...' you rush to her cell. 'Wanda I am here'

You assess the wall separating you. You place your hand against it. You can feel it's just really thick glass, nothing you can't handle.

'Wait.. sister wait' Wanda rasps when she notices what you're about to do. 'What? What's wrong?'

'My friends..please help them too..'

You roll your eyes at her. 'I don't trust strangers...'

'I know... I know you don't but they mean well... they're good people... they don't deserve to be locked up...' 

'Fine... have them stand back..'

'What did she say?' Sam asks confused.

'Stay back, she's going to get us out...' Wanda tells them and they all press themselves against the back walls.

You smirk as blue engulfs your fingers. Your eyes start glowing again as the power slowly seeps through the fibres of the glass.

You focus while you close your hand. Pushing the power to make the glass crumble at your feet. Wanda looks at you and smiles.

You make her jacket come off and she immediately wraps her arms around you.

'I missed you..'

'I missed you too mouse..' you smile.

'Hate to ruin this beautiful reunion... but we're in a highly guarded prison... and we just broke free... maybe we should get out of here...' Sam comments.

'This friend of yours is already annoying me...'

Wanda chuckles slightly as she motions for Sam to calm down.

Suddenly the glass cracks behind you, you swiftly turn around and bring up a hand of glass, quickly crafting it into a spear.

'I came to save my friends, but you beat me to it...' Steve holds up his hands in defence while the spike stings against his neck. 'I'm Steve Rogers...'

'Really?' You turn to Wanda. 'Wanda what have you gotten yourself into exactly?'

'Can we go now?' Sam again interjects just as you drop the glass again.

'Y/n Maximoff...' you greet Steve, your thick accent dripping from the sentence.

'Well Y/n, I have a boat ready if you want to get out of here..'

'Finally!'

'I just saved your ass and you are seriously complaining.. fucking Americans...' you sigh as you shove yourself past them.

'Best to let her go first... I think she's going to-'

'There's the freak!' A scream echoes through the halls. 'Blow of steam first...' Wanda finishes her sentence.

'Peachy...just... peachy...'