The legacy pt.5 🌿 TFATWS

Song: Doja Cat - rules

SPOILERS!

'Sam. I've heard a lot about you. I'm Dr. Raynor. I'm James's therapist..previously also Y/n's...'

'So nice to meet you. Thank you for getting him out.' Sam thanks her. While he tries to butter up to her, you're trying very hard not to lash out at her again.

'That was not me.' She replies making you frown. 'Then who-'

'Christina. It's great to see you again!' John fucking Walker, of fucking course he tries once again to swoop in and save the day.

'You gotta be kidding me. You know him?' Sam remarks.

'Yeah, we did some field ops back in the day.'

'I heard you were working with Bucky, so I thought I'd step in. Bucky's not gonna be following a strict schedule any longer.'

'We haven't finished our work. Who authorized this?'

'He's too valuable of an asset to have tied up. Just do whatever you got to do with him, then send him off to me. Got some unfinished business, him and I. You too, Wilson. I'll be outside...' he smirks and honestly? It makes you sick.

'Oh no you won't...' you mutter getting up while The therapist takes both Bucky and Sam with her. 'So he's an Asset now? You fucking disgust me Walker I hope you realise that...'

'Look... I get the whole protective girlfriend-'

'Fiancé...' you correct him.

'I get the whole protective Fiancé attitude... like I said before you stopped the car and decided to walk to the airport... but why don't you step back... and let the big guys handle it?'

'Why don't we go outside, and I'll show you just how well I can handle "the big guys"...' you challenge him. 'You think you're a good captain America... you swoop in, save the day.. a wink and a smile... truth is Walker, you're a soldier... not a good man, you're exactly the reason why there are no other supersoldiers out there like Steve Rogers..'

He scoffs before pulling your arm and dragging you outside, clearly he's not happy about you causing a scene in which he can't hide behind his good boy facade.

'Last time I checked, I got the shield-'

'After Sam gave it away thinking they'd keep it in a museum, where it should've stayed...'

'You're just mad that Sam gave it away, don't project that hate onto me... I'm not the bad guy here...'

'I'm not mad that he gave it up to the museum.. and you're definitely not a good guy... maybe you're not the baddest in the universe, but you're not the good guy here..'

'Oh and you are? You know, they were right to put you in your place... your sister took a whole town hostage and you expect people to like you for wiping their minds? You're a monster-'

Before he can even finish, your fist connects with his face, he doubles over clutching his nose where blood is now freely pouring from.

'I don't need my powers to be dangerous...and you do not get to call me a monster, or Bucky and Asset, or both of them Wingmen because they're not Wingmen, they were his best friends, you pretend to understand their anger but you don't!' Your nostrils flare, your purple crown and your purple eyes light up. 'They lost their friend, their hero, the legend, so don't stand there and proclaim that he was a brother to you, because the truth is that he was a brother to both Sam and Bucky, to a whole team!'