NALA! 🌿 Natasha/Loki (request)

Song: Chase Atlantic - call me back.

Imagine; you have a very unusual pet that helps you fight, Loki knows the avengers can lay low with you for a while, secretly trying to get you to match with one of them by bringing the avengers.

Guys, Before I start this chapter, and I really hate to do this, but I've been getting some song requests and those are very hard for me to do, I find it difficult to say no but those song ones are really tough ones to get right for me, so pls don't be mad.

I am taking other requests tho!

And all the other song requests  I have now I will finish! So don't be alarmed but just remember that those song requests are pretty difficult.

ALSO WHOEVER KEEPS EDITING LONGER HAIR ON NATASHA, ON PINTEREST, YOURE DOING GODS WORK! LOOK UP TOP I MEAN... DAMN

•••

There's a strong wind today, like there's a storm coming, and maybe, just maybe, there kind of is. It just doesn't have anything to do with the weather though.

The avengers royally fucked up this time around. A bad day perhaps, there's nobody to blame for it really, depending on who you ask of course.

They managed to piss off a lot of people in high places, nothing out of the ordinary, what was out of the ordinary however was that those people just so happened to have an army of angry mutants. Not ideal right?

They're being chased all over the world now. They desperately need a place to lay low, and Loki may know just the person.

Okay maybe his motives are not the same as his teammates', but hey, two birds one stone.

'Are you sure about this Loki?' Tony asks as a shiver runs up his spine from the cold.

'Positive.. we just need to make sure not to wake-'

A loud growl fills the air and Loki freezes in his tracks. He turns around and looks right at the large animal in front of him.

Now normally you would expect something like a large dog, or a cat, but no this animal is one that you do not want to stand before, especially when it has its teeth out like this.

'Hi... Nala...' Loki greets the abnormally large dark wolf standing in front of him. The yellow eyes shining like they're made of pure gold.

She lets out another snarl before something, or rather someone, calls Nala's name. It instantly makes her guarding demeanour drop.

'I was wondering what took you so long... you must've seen me arrive the second I set foot on this wasteland...'

'What are you doing here Loki...'  Y/n cuts to the chase. It's not that she's not happy to see her friend, but she's been under attack for several weeks now by outsiders trying to take the mystical wolf away from her. And here Loki is with a group of complete strangers. 

'I will make it short because you do not like stalling... we need a place to lay low...' he smiles as he explains it, which makes unease settle in her chest.

'What are you running from?'

'Angry mutants...'

As Loki tries to explain the whole situation to Y/n, her better half goes off wondering. Right through the Avengers and settling in front of the redhead.

She tilts her head out of confusion, why would a wolf cross all the way to her without even second glancing to any other team member?

Nala lifts her head and rubs it against Natasha's arm. Natasha smiles as she rubs the head of the female wolf. Fear isn't something she can feel anyway.

'You know I don't like strangers...' y/n crosses her arms.

'Well.. I think Nala thinks different...' Loki gestures towards Natasha still petting the always snarling animal.

'One night... that's all...' She replies with a sigh.

•••

Of course they didn't stay just one night, Y/n recognised them one by one. She got accustomed to them all even after one night.

She does enjoy the company. Especially from a certain redhead. And even Nala can't seem to be away from her. She's always either laying under Natasha's legs, or laying her head on her lap, or snuggling up to her side.

'Your pet seems to really like me...' Natasha smiles as she walks into Y/n's home office.

'She's not the only one...' Y/n winks back at Natasha as she walks around her desk and leans against it.

'So are you liking it here?' She asks

'Yes, it's good to lay low from time to time...' Natasha sighs as she lets her eyes wander over the very impressive collection of books and small knickknacks.

'Can't imagine what it's like to have a spotlight on you the entire time...that's why I live out here with Nala.. it was great until those people tried to steal her... it's a good thing you guys scared them off... I still have to thank you for that...so.. thank you..' she smiles.

'You're very welcome... I mean it's the least we could do for such a lovely hostess...' Natasha flirts.

'So has Nala ever acted like that before?' Nat asks Y/n.

'Strangely... No... but since we're connected, I would guess she feels as comfortable around you as I do...'

Natasha nods with a smile as she takes a few steps towards Y/n. 'Call me crazy but uh, I think Loki brought us here for more than one reason...' her breath fans over Y/n's face.

Her eyes flash gold for a second, it's like mischief crosses them. It's the most beautiful thing Nat has ever seen. It just urges her on at this point, because she couldn't help but stare at Y/n the entirety that she's been here.

Natasha always was insecure about her being into girls, it wasn't normal in her teenage years and a spy? She didn't even have to the time to invent herself like that, but now, she's had a couple of girlfriends but they're nothing compared to Y/n, they were always her complete opposite.

They always were sweet and girly while Natasha is always the tough and tomboy one, but with Y/n, it's like she and her are both girly and tough when they need to be.

Y/n is more fluid when it comes to her sexuality, she's always swung both ways but with Natasha, she feels safe. Natasha is the first woman to ever give her comfort like this.

'Well you know Loki, always his own hidden agenda...'

'Somehow, for once I don't mind...' Nat lets her nose touch Y/n's.

Y/n leans in and finally connects their lips. While the pair stays like this, they have no idea that Nala is already on her way to the study. 

Nala excitedly rushes inside and immediately Natasha's jumps away from Y/n, she has to admit that the big wolf still holds some intimidation against her.

Nala jumps up like a dog. 'NALA!' Y/n yells while half chuckling. 'Stop it!'

Nala turns to Y/n and moves her large head to rub it against her. 'She likes You but you don't need to jump in her Nala, that's my job...' Y/n winks and Natasha can't help but laugh.

For once Natasha actually likes Loki's hidden agenda, just this once.