Falling for ya 🌿 Steve (request)

Song: Grace Phipps - falling for ya.

Imagine; you sing at one of Tony's parties trying to get Steve to notice you since you like him. Hydraulische Agents show up and you beat them all by yourself.

•••

Tony just has to host another of his extravagant parties, one you'd be singing at because, and you quote "have a beautiful men killer voice".

At first you really didn't want to agree to even attend the party let alone sing, but then something popped into your mind.

Well rather.. someone. Steve. As always.

Anybody could see that you and Steve both have this undeniable chemistry with each other. You're always laughing and joking together, but lately you have been trying to tell him that you're hopelessly in love with him. But whatever you try to do, it always somehow gets messed by you, or your nosy teammates.

So tonight is the night you will sing the song you've been saving just for him.

"Fallin' for ya"

Because that's what's happening to you. You're falling for him. Hard.

•••

'Ladies and gentlemen, this song will be last one she will sing for you because she too deserves to enjoy this party...'

You chuckle awkwardly at Tony trying to announce the song.

'A little birdie even told me-'

'Tony...what are you doing?!' You his through your smile.

'A little birdie told me that this song is directed to someone very special to her...'

'Tony..' you warm him.

'Steve, this is for you...'

'What?!' You mutter as you glance at Tony.

He just smiles and waves you off while you stand there, still afraid to even look him in the eye after Tony just public ally announced that this is for him.

The music starts as you fiddle with your dress, you're usually the spontaneous girl, but now, standing in front of this big crowd and your crush, you feel very shy and little.

You take a deep breath and start singing, surprising everyone in the room, including the team, with how you can sing so many different songs.

And now I'm
Falling for ya, falling for ya
I know I shouldn't but I
I just can't stop myself from
Falling for ya, falling for ya
Can't hold on any longer
And now I'm falling for you

You walk off of the stage and right to the chair he's sitting in, you sit down on his lap and ruffle his hair with a smile.

His heart swells when he sees you like this, he has had a crush on you ever since he saw you, but was too afraid to say anything. And now you're openly saying that you have feelings for him too. With this amazing dress and your killer smile.

You are everything he could ever wish for, with you, he doesn't feel like he has to be caught up with the modern time, he could tell you everything about his past and you'd listen with adoration in your eyes.

You take him by the hand and pull him on the stage with you when you near the end of the song.

And now I'm
Falling for ya, falling for ya
I know I shouldn't but I
I just can't stop myself from
Falling for ya, falling for ya
Can't hold on any longer
And now I'm falling for you

You look into his eyes with a smile and he can't help but smile back as he wraps an arm around your waist, tugging you closer.

You put the mic back into its stand while maintaining eye contact with Steve.

As the crowd erupts in applause and whistles, you and Steve remain like this, it's like you're alone in that moment, alone with Steve.

'I've fallen for you...'

'I've fallen for you too y/n... and also, you have the best voice I've ever heard...I would ver much like to kiss you now...'

'I would very much appreciate that...' you chuckle as he leans in. But before your lips can even get close, the door bursts open.

Hydra agents walk through the door and you snap your head towards them. 'You have got to be kidding me...' you mutter as you reach under your dress, getting a weird look from Steve.

'What... you didn't think I would come unarmed did you?' You smirk.

'I can't possibly be more in love with you as for this moment...' he mutters as you turn to shoot them like tin cans on a fence.

They drop down one by one. But of course, after a few, you run out of bullets. You turn to Steve who still as one arm around you. 'Hold this...' You shove the gun to his chest and he lets go to hold onto it.

You storm towards the last hydra agent who is clearly trying to speech about his great plan and how he will destroy the tower and everyone in it.

'And now you will all-'

You don't even let him finish, you punch him straight in the face, he falls down and starts whining out in pain.

'Ouch...that's got to hurt...' Bucky push a fist in front of his mouth as he shakes his head.

'You go girl!' Natasha yells and you chuckle as you walk back to Steve.

The party goers slowly start taking to each other again like nothing happened, they must be used to this happening like all the time.

'Now... where was I?, oh yeah...' Steve thinks out loud before gently lifting your head.

You smile into the kiss, feeling his arms wrap around you.

'I've fallen for you...'

'Fallen for you too..' you mutter back.