Ghost story 🌿 Peter Parker

Song: Blackbear - me & ur ghost.

Imagine; you're one of the ghosts that haunt the house Peter just moved in with his aunt.

This is an idea that I'm currently working on to maybe make into a full book, just let me know at the end of the chapter what you think!

Your dress:

•••

Peters face scrunches up in disgust when he walks into the old and dusty mansion.

He can't believe his aunt made him move upstate instead of staying in the apartment. Why would she want to torture him this bad?

'How are we liking this so far champ?' She swings her arm around Peters shoulders.

'Just great.' His sarcastic reply makes May chuckle.

'I think you're going to like it here... just go up and check the rooms, you can decide which one you want...' she kisses his head before letting go to grab a few more boxes.

'I'll secure the perimeter...' Happy comments.

Peter groans before walking up the large stairs leading to the first floor. He moves his eyes over the large paintings on the wall. Why do old houses always have to be so creepy?

Peter walks down the large hallway, looking for a room he possibly likes to stay in. The first couple of rooms are filled with books and don't really scream "teenage boy room". Until he finds the room at the end of the hall.

When he opens the door he is met with a beautiful and big room. He moves to the large window and looks out of it. He catches a glimpse of May and Happy and turns away.

A smile however, creeps onto his face when he sees the large room. He may not be as excited to actually live here, but seeing this very room almost makes him want to stay.

You peek from behind the closet. You're on the lookout, ready to haunt this boy into the next life.

You slowly creep from behind it and you move around him. You don't watch where you're going, you're a ghost, you aren't supposed to be able to touch things.

Well you can touch certain objects, like glasses, or small things, you can even push hard enough to maybe move a chair a few inches. But to physically touch a human?, that's just not possible.

So when you accidentally do knock over a can standing on the dresser, you don't expect him to look behind him with big eyes.

You also don't expect him to keep staring at you while he turns pale.

'H...hi..hi...' he stutters and you frown.

He shouldn't be able to see you, he just shouldn't. The living are not able to see the dead. Period.

'You... you can see me?' You ask as you take a step closer.

'Yes... am I not supposed to?'

'Unless you're dead...' you reply.

'What are You?'

'That's kind of a rude question... but okay... I... I'm a ghost...'

His mouth falls open a bit as he keeps staring at you. He's clearly never seen a ghost before in his life. Well, there's a fist for everything you guess.

'I..I'm Peter...'

'Y/n..' you reply. 'Are You... are you sure you can see me?'

'Yeah.. yeah I think so...' he smiles awkwardly.

•••

Peter looks at the clothes in front of him. One question repeats itself over and over in his mind.

How do you kill clothes?

He tried everything, from reading ghost lore in the library to looking at page 2 on google, nobody really knows how to kill clothes.

'Find anything?' He asks you and you shake your head.

'No.. but... what if you like...stab it?'

'Pretty sure it doesn't work like that...' Peter replies chuckling as he looks back to you laying on the bed with your elbows propped up.

'Oh you were serious...'

'I mean... we didn't find anything, maybe we can try that.. maybe we could just chop them up real nice and I can sow them into new clothes?' You suggest.

'Funny, I would've never guessed that I would ever be in my room, talking to a ghost about how we can murder clothes so she can wear something else...'

'Wait I have an idea!' You shoot up making him startle.

'If I'm correct... which I am 99 percent of the time-'

'Sure..' Peter scoffs.

'Careful Parker.. or I might just start haunting you...anyways.. in the attic, there's an old suitcase with some old clothes... maybe they died with me or something like that...'

'That's....not even such a bad idea..' he gets up from the floor just as you slide off of the bed.

'Also... y/n... I found this...'  he points tot he paper on his desk.

You frown at the sudden seriousness in his voice and features as you walk over to the desk. Your eyes scan the paper and the further they get, the bigger the eyes get.

'Do you believe in this?' You ask.

'I mean, a week ago I didn't even believe in ghosts...who is to say that this can't be done?'

'Getting me a new outfit is one thing Peter but this...this is a dream for me...if this is possible...'

'I don't see why not... why wouldn't there be a way for a ghost to return to the living?'

'Why are you so determined to help me?'

'Because you're my friend y/n... and friends help each other...'