Sestra pt.8 🌿 WandaVision/Bucky

Song: Mother Mother - Hay Loft.

SPOILERSSSSS

Also... I kind of like making a dark side come out of a character, so maybe I'll do it a little more, because you're a badass, and everyone should know it.

'Snoopers gonna snoop..' Monica turns around and gasps when she comes face to face with Pietro.

Suddenly he gets elbowed in the face, he drops to the ground with a grunt. His eyes go purple for a second, as well as the nerves around his eyes.

'That should break him out of her grip..' you comment and Monica again turns around, with her eyes glowing blue.

'Since when does everyone have glowing eyes?' Darcy asks panting.

'More or less..' Monica shrugs. 'What happened ? I mean I like the change but...'

'I went into the Hex again.. and it got me these powers.. I'm still figuring them out...'

'Well welcome to the club... we could use some extra hands... everyone is in more danger than I thought..'

'How come?'

'Ugh... where am I?' Fake Pietro speaks up as he pushes himself on his feet. 'See? Not my brother...' You motion to Pietro. 'My name is Peter...'

'I'm Darcy...' she shakes his hand.

'Do any of you know where Wanda is?' You interrupt the friendly meet-up.

'After she popped off on me, Agnes took her to this house, which I'm assuming is hers... I tried to find a way in...but instead I found this...' Monica points to the open basement doors.

There are dark branches covering the walls, purple magic flows through them but it's not clean magic as yours, it's dark magic. It confirms that it's truly her.

'I'll go in.. you guys stay with Peter...I'll call out for you if I need anything...'

You step into the basement, you go down the stairs while you let your fingers run over the branches. It gives off the same spark as when you tried to grab Visions cape, but more frequent and less painful.

'Sweetheart? Honey? Mephisto?' You hear Agatha's voice in the distance. 'You're immortal... you can't die... she's not powerful enough...please...'

'I'm sorry Agatha... but I had to...' you mutter retrieving your hand. You lay it in your other hand before walking down the last couple of stairs.

You're met with a cold and musty room. It contains a lot of magic, you feel it. It's this strange pressing against your own body. It feels like something is weighing down on you, but at the same time is trying to lift you up.

Your eyes scan over the many ruins etched into the pillars around you. 'Smart...i'll give her that..' you mutter to yourself as you fail to use your magic in here.

A screeching sound makes your head snap towards one of the items she has on display. Your head pounds harder the longer you look at it.

Your feet gravitate towards it though, you resist the pain. You slowly pick up the item, that's when the headache subsides. It's an amulet. You recognise it, you would recognise it from anywhere, because you've seen it before, up and close in person. It was Mephisto's. It's what keeps him alive, or that's what it used to do. There's a large crack in it. A crack caused by you. Your finger slowly drags across the edge of the glass, right over the crack.