Best gift ever 🌿 Peter Parker (request)

Song: Playboi Carti - Molly (destxmido remix)

Imagine; Peter lets you take control in bed as a gift for your birthday.

SMUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

•••

Your birthday was coming up really fast all of the sudden. And Peter being Peter, he waited until the last moment to come up with something. Not that you would blame him, you weren't that type of girl.

He has been so busy being a superhero he has neglected you a little bit, and even after asking his entire family, the avengers, what to give you, they couldn't think of anything they hadn't bought for you yet.

And then it just popped in his head, it could either turn out to be the best night of your lives, or it could be a complete destroyer of your perfect relationship. But he had to give it a shot even though it would be incredibly hard for him.

A while ago, you asked him to be a little less dominant in the bedroom. Just to try, but Peter didn't even want to try, not that you minded, but it was more of a wish for you to finally be able to pleasure him in all the right ways.

He remembers you being a bit sad judging by the expression on your face before you said it would be fine. But now he knows what to give you.

•••

After organising a lovely dinner at the compound, just the two of you. Peter finally spoke up about his actual present for your birthday.

'So... as you know it's your birthday today...'

Yea like she doesn't know already... way to go Parker.. real smooth..

'Yeah I've noticed..' you chuckle.

'I wanted to do something really special... and at first I couldn't think of anything... but then I remember you asking me something a while back...' Peter starts and you know exactly what he was talking about.

God that made you feel horrible, after assignee immediately said "no" without a second thought, you really believed you messed up.

'Peter it's okay...' you chuckle awkwardly.

'No... I shouldn't have immediately shut you down because... I may actually be into that but I don't until I try and that's why tonight I will let you do anything you want to me...'

'Peter you don't have to-'

'I want to...' he cuts you off and you almost choke on your drink.

'Uh uh uhm... okay... okay...' you cough while nodding. 'But not.... but not without some type of safeword... in case things get too intense...'

'Deal...' he smiles as he gets up. He seems way to excited.

He guides you out of your chair and to your shared room. You gasp once you walk in.

He actually made the bed for once, and he made sure the room was clean and covered in rose pedals.

Candles light up the room just to give it that romantic and warm glow. The different kind of smells mix into a wonderful scent and you put a hand up to clasp your mouth in surprise.