Better together 🌿 Wanda (request)

Song: Henry Jackman - this is my choice.

Imagine; you get depressed from a mission gone wrong and Wanda notices. She uses her power to find the source.

•••

You weren't supposed to be in that hallway in the first place, you found yourself in the wrong place at the wrong time. Story of your fucking life at this point.

Wanda knew this much. She knew you were at a different place than you were supposed to be. And that's all she could get out of you.

When you returned from that mission, you weren't the same bubbly girl as the one that left with the het a couple days ago. Your smile was gone. To Wanda you looked numb, you would hardly respond to her.

There is one mission she has right now, finding out about what happened to you, and how bad it is. And she has a way to do it that she's sure, you won't like.

•••

'Y/n, you in here?' She asks knocking on your door.

She hears a deep sigh and she knows you're there and want to be alone, but right now her mission is more important.

'We need to talk...' she slowly closed the door behind her, she puts her arms behind her back. Red slowly engulfed her hands.

'Wanda I am tired..' you slowly sit up to look at her.

Wanda's heart breaks, whatever you've seen or heard back there must've been traumatic, you don't seem like you have slept in a while, your face is all pale, your eyes seem even more dull.

'What happened y/n?, on that last mission?...' she asks gently and soft.

'I told you I don't want to talk about it Wanda, don't make me talk about it please...' you whine.

'You leave me no choice y/n...' Wanda starts and your eyes narrow at her as she slowly steps closer.

You slowly stand up from the comfort of your bed and you start walking back when she steps closer.

'Wanda... what are you up to...' it doesn't even come out as a question anymore, it's more of a command.

'I need to know... I want to help...'

'Wanda..'

'But you won't let me...'

'Wanda...' you repeat putting your hands up.

'I don't want to do this, I don't want to hurt you.. but I need to know...' she finally reveals her hands.

'Wanda no... you promised you would never do that to me...' You rush away from her before reaching for a weapon.

'I'm sorry...' she waves her hand and a red streaks flies through the air. You dodge it and it ends up breaking the lamp on your bedside.

'Stop!' You yell at her but she continues to try and hit you so she has access to your mind.

'Stay still!'

The door flies open revealing Steve. He heard the yelling and things breaking all the way in the kitchen, so of course his first instinct was to come check. Wanda heard him and uses this to her advantage once she sees you distracted.