Barely 🌿 avengers children AU (request)

Song: Vancouver sleep clinic - someone to stay.

Imagine; you and the team go on a mission together, you get injured, badly.

This is bad, I'm sorry but I hope this satisfies you for now because my life is pretty crazy right now, also WHY CANT PEOPLE JUST LEAVE SEBASTIAN ALONE?!, LIKE YOU WANT HIM TO FILM BUT YOU ALSO CANCEL HIM WHEN HE TAKES A BREAK WHERE HE IS FILMING, LET HIM LIVE HIS GODDAMN LIFE!

Rant over, I'll try to update more, see ya later alligator!

•••

'You sure about this Y/n?' Alex asks.

'No...'

'Well that sounds reassuring...'

'You have a better idea then?' You comment at him. You love that man to death but he gets on your nerves a lot. 'If it wasn't for you yelling at me we wouldn't be stuck in this dungeon with no chance of saving!'

'Oh so now it's my fucking fault that you're just like your dad?, running head first into danger?!' He replies with a wink.

You try to suppress your smile as one of the guard walks over, clearly annoyed by your yelling.

'You're an ass you know that!' You yell back.

'Hey!, quiet you tw-' he gets cut off by Alex's arm wrapping around around his neck, cutting off the air supply.

The guard sinks to the ground and you manage to get the key from his pocket. You open the door and step through and rush to the other cells to get the rest of your team out.

Alex should've seen the other guard, how could he have missed it?!

He remembers you sinking to the ground clutching your stomach. You passed out not long after. He held your lifeless body as he rushed to the jet with all the parents waiting.

They were so mad that the group yet again went out without their supervision. Steve was the most mad at Alex and Alex understands why all too well.

You're his only daughter, you're his everything and now Alex failed to protect just that.

'Al.. it's not your fault...' Natasha sighs as she stands in his doorway.

'Everybody else thinks it is, so why shouldn't I?'

'They're all scared, they're all worried, they don't mean it... you might've even saved her life Alex...'

'How auntie Nat?, I was the reason she got hurt in the first place...I should've seen that guard-'

'Bur you didn't... don't beat yourself up over the one mistake you made... she's going to be fine..' Nat walks over to her godson and wraps her arms around him.

He just bursts into tears, everyone is together while he is stuck in his room, he hasn't been able to see you once because nobody would let him. Not even his friends.

•••

You flinch from the bright lights, immediately they dim down until you can fully open your eyes without the pain.