ANGSTY pt. 3 🌿 Bucky

Song: Roses - said the sky remix - tobee guitar cover.

'Remember the way you felt when you caught them Y/n?, that anger and hurt... betrayal... what would you give to handle things different this time?'

'Everything.'

After you woke up, all you could think of was the anger you felt towards both Steve and Natasha. Hydra did a pretty good job using that feeling of anger and betrayal to succeed their task.

'They gave you that scar, it's their fault y/n... they made you ugly, they made you useless...'

'I'm not useless!' You yell before slamming your fist through the small metal table positioned right next to the examination bed. (Idk how to calm it but you get me), permanently denting it.

'We know... that's why you will be given a chance to return, to your other friends, you will get to show them you're not a weak link, by killing Captain Steve Rogers and Natasha Romanoff...'

'Gladly...'

'Wipe her so that she doesn't remember this unless she sees the targets... we want her to appear normal, make Hydra some kind of old lady or something...'

You stand in front of the large entrance. The compound, your home. Or at least that's what you consider it.

You clutch the strap of your backpack as you move up the steps, one by one.

You're happy to be back, you can finally see your friends again. Thank god there was someone who could pull you back.

It still feels weird to be alive after experiencing death. You hardly remember anything about the mission. All you remember is Bucky yelling out to you for the last time before everything faded to black within a split second.

'Miss Y/l/n?' Fridays voice comes through the com.

'It's me Friday...' you smile, even though she doesn't have a body, she is still like a human being.

'I will alert the boss...'

'Please..' you chuckle.

'Good to have you back..' she comments.

'Good to be back Friday..' you smile.

You hear people running down the hall, you turn to the door being slammed open and the team, your friends, running through.

'There's no way...' Tony breathes.

'Y/n!' Wanda yells as she basically jumps into your arms. You step back with a smile to keep your balance.

She lets go and soon the whole group hugs you one by one, all shedding a tear or two. You miss one though. He's not there. Yet.

'Y/n?' A hoarse voice echoes through the hall and you turn around.

It gets dead silent. Everyone is waiting for either one of you to respond, they're anxious to see how you both would respond.

Bucky would never admit it but ever since you left, he's a mess, together with Wanda since you named her his babysitter.

He can't believe his eyes, his best friend standing there. Is this another one of his hallucinations? He has been having a lot of those lately.