Sestra pt.2 🌿 WandaVision/Bucky

Song: Billie Eilish - bellyache (DATURA remix)

So apparently Sokovian is actually Ukrainian, so it's not a Russian accent but Ukrainien, but I'm too lazy to change it in the other chapter but yeah... just so you know.

'What's going on in your head doll?' Bucky asks laying his hand on your shoulder.

You're still glued on that television. Watching episode two of this apparent series she's putting out. 'There's so much of our past... the commercials are memories... the references.. Illusion and Glamour... that's what Piet and her used to call themselves when they did shows like this in the living room...' you smile at the memory. 'They were so cute.. Pietro would come up first.. he would announce himself as Illusion... and then he would announce Wanda, Glamour... they'd stand in front of the table and dance around for a bit, it wasn't a magic show to say the least but... I always enjoyed it.. they did too.. our parents always smiled...'

You lay your hand on his, your thumb rubbing his knuckles. You let out a sigh, 'she's been through so much... she doesn't deserve to have so much pain in her that she has to create an alternate reality to be happy...I've never seen her this happy since... and it breaks my heart...'

'She really loved Vision..' Bucky sighs and you nod. 'I could feel her eyes on me when you returned... I could feel her... she changed and... Buck I fear she's not herself anymore...'

'Grief can do dangerous things to someone...'

'You're preaching to the choir Buck.. I mean I did something similar to this but I didn't hold people hostage or create a hex..' you reply.

'Hopefully we can help her... I already put word out to the others but they think we can handle it together with Jimmy and Darcy...and that director prick...'

'Buck-'

'що! ти теж так думав!' (What! you thought so too!)

'йому цього не потрібно знати, він нам теж потрібен' (he doesn't need to know that, we need him too) you reply.

'I'd prefer it if you spoke English..'

'And I'd prefer if you wouldn't offend me by saying you do... I can't always voice my opinion in English...' you spit back at that director Hayward. 'траханий придурок' (fucking jerk)

'What did she say?' He turns to Bucky. 'She said you're wonderful..' Bucky replies before turning back to the screen himself.

'Jimmy just tried to contact her...' Bucky clears his throat, 'you saw it as a glitch so we don't know if it worked..'

'I can hear them...the people trapped in there...they're screaming for help...' you admit with tired eyes.

'This is not how I wanted to spend my time with you..' he sits on the desk holding your hand. 'You don't deserve this, neither does she...'

'Well...episode is over, my head hurts and I have no idea what to do...'

'Maybe you should rest up..you haven't slept in a while..'

'I can't sleep Buck.. not that I need rest anyway...'

'Doll..' he pleads.