The legacy pt.1 🌿 TFATWS (spoilers..duh)

Song: K. Flay - bad memories.

SPOILERS OBVIOUSLY!

SERIOUSLY SPOILERS!

Okay so.. Bucky's fake smile is everything, my boy Sam I mean, I am in love, the Wish version of Cap... yeah I don't know what to do with that yet, I'm not gonna hate on him... yet... and also, Sams nephews are cute as hell. Bucky therapist is my villain origin story and well, him going on a date is the cutest. Kinda sad that he killed the son of Yori. But I hope they remain friends, also I'm not sure if the girl he went on a date with knows he's the winter soldier, I mean I'm getting mixed signals.

For this story I'm gonna probably do some things you're not going to be happy with but I'm not sure.. it depends.

ALSO FUCK THAT ONE LYING ASS GOVERNMENT GUY,  FORGET ABOUT WISH CAP AND THE THERAPIST, THAT GUY IS MY VILLAIN ORIGIN STORY

also Rhodey and Batroc.. I mean they don't disappoint the way Paul Bettany played us. 😂

I also hope this is good because I am continuing this by trying to mix it with the existing series. Which is hard since the series aren't designed for my plot ideas.

•••

'Y/n.... you came...' Sam smiles as he wraps his arms around you. 'You look uh...'

'Don't say it Sam.. I know it looks bad..' you try to laugh it off.

'They really didn't hold back, did they?' Sams hand comes up to your face, you stop him however.

'No.. but I'm not here to discuss that...so let's talk about anything else...' you smile at him. 'I found your speech very touching...' you try to change the subject.

'Thank you... I think I made the right choice..'

'I think so too...'

'So no metal man?' He chuckles as he suggests to walk on with you. 'Nope, I'm afraid not... he's busy-'

'Ignorantie my texts you mean...'

'Yeah well, he's finally getting some therapy.. even though that therapist kind of sucks... he gets amnesty if he goes.. so he does...'

'Good for him...' Sam comments. 'So uh.. how about we go get a cup of coffee?'

'I'd like that...'

After visiting your sister, in the car you felt that something was about to happen and you were absolutely right. Three weeks after you got home, you were attacked by none other than your own bloody government.

They were there to give Bucky amnesty, and take you into custody for wiping the memories of an entire town. That was an order from SWORD. You got taken to one of their facilities, one where you had to save your own sister from. You got a collar and beaten up.

The collar didn't work, but you pretended it did, you were too numb and tired to fight back. Fighting back wouldn't have helped anyway, they would just up the voltage on their tasers and would throw harder punches.

Monica saved you luckily, but the damage was already done. You haven't talked about it with anyone. Not even Bucky. He has enough to deal with as it is with the whole redeeming himself and the amnesty given to him.

But of course Sam is the one who looks right through your act, he always has.

'Here...' he hands you a cup of steaming hot coffee. 'Thanks...' you smile at him.