You left pt.2 🌿 Steve (AngelsvsDemons AU)

Song: HEALTH - blue Monday.

By the way, the outfits I post are just a suggestion for the sense of style! If it's not for you be free to imagine something else!

Your outfit at the club (I mean, you are a demon)

You kept your promise to Steve

You kept your promise to Steve. You got over him in two months. And you're back to your old self.

Partying every night and making sure the humans are sinning, You're sinning with them of course. Nothing feels better than that rush.

'Hey...' a brunette speaks up next to you. A whiff of sulfur finds its way to your nose, you smirk as you turn your head.

'Bucky... didn't expect you here...' you lean against the bad, turning your whole body to him.

His eyes wander over your form. Fuck. He thinks. How could he ever let you wander of to Steve ever again?

'You're catching flies Barnes...' you chuckle. His eyes turn black, a clear sign he's trying to get you.

He takes a step closer, to test the water. When you do t step away from him. He knows he has a shot with you. That's all he ever wanted, ever since he first laid eyes on you. But then Steve got in the way... you were happy, he didn't want to interfere, he may be a demon but he's a reasonable one. With Steve gone, he has you all to himself. He intends to treat you like women like you should be treated.

'You in for a little dancing...'

'Oh I know you.. won't be much dancing on that dance floor...' you coo. 'No that's right...got a problem with that?' He asks with a huge grin.

His hand slides up your side, resting there for a moment. You can pull away at any given moment and he'll let you. He's a gentlemen compared to the other demons and angels.

'Of course not...' your hand move up to his jacket. You slide your hand from his chest to his shoulder. He steps impossibly closer and tugs you against him, his arm snaking around your waist.