I am your mom 🌿 Peter Parker

Song: Yot Club - YKWIM

imagine: you were very young when you had peter, 17 years old to be exact. you're an avenger now and when peter joins, your suspicion raises because he has the same powers you do.

It's angsty, it's heavy loaded, it's right up my alley, enjoy!  But seriously, it's pretty dark.

There will be more parts I promise!

•••

(16 years ago)

'You'll be safe here... I've been keeping an eye on these people and they want a child... I need you to be safe...' tears run down your cheeks as the little boy looks up at you.

He reaches out his hands to grab whatever he can reach with you, maybe he knows you're about to leave him with this family. But you need him to be safe. It's better this way.

You wipe your cheeks as a smile spreads across your face when he giggles. 'I love you so much.. and I hope I can see you again... just know that mommy will always protect you okay? Even if you can't see me I will always be there...' you place your thumbs in his tiny hands. You place a kiss on each hand before wringing yourself loose from his grip again.

His big eyes suddenly fill with tears as he watches you step away. You clasp a hand over your mouth to muffle your sobs. It shouldn't be this hard, he isn't even that old, you shouldn't be so attached.

'I'm sorry...' you whisper as you take more steps back.

'Hey did you hear that?' The woman speaks up from inside the house. Your high senses can hear her stand up and walk to the door.

You quickly hide on the ceiling. The boy cries louder and louder until the door opens. The woman steps out and looks  around the hallway before picking him up.

'Ben! Come here!' She yells. 'What isn't May?' The male joins her side.

'Someone left their baby here...' she softly says as she bounces up and down with the baby a little to soothe him. You weren't sure at first if these people would be a good fit. But not anymore.

This is for the best, you keep telling yourself that.

Hydra isn't a life for a child like that. And if they found out about him, he will be used as their weapon, you can't have that. No he will be safe here. Even from you.

So you walk back into the cold streets of Queens, alone and afraid. But not for your baby anymore, he is safe now. You'll get safe eventually, and then you will visit him again.

•••

(Present day)

'Honey? You okay?' Tony kisses your cheek while you stare at Peter laughing with Wanda and Pietro.

You nibble the inside of your cheek. You had this gut feeling, that the boy standing right there, is your son. It all adds up, the spider powers that he could've gotten from you, the age. 

So you had Friday test it just in case, it's still ongoing, so it's not definitive yet. This gut feeling tells you he's yours, and that scared you more than ever because what will he think when he finds out?

You're scared that Peters heart will get broken, you left him, he will see it that way. No you're doing the best thing keeping this a secret.

'Babe?' Tony asks again, this time he grabs your attention.