Dimension shifting. 🌿 avengers (request)

Song: Zara Larsson ft. MNEK - never forget you.

Imagine; after a huge accident in this world, you slip into a coma and wake up in the marvel universe.

I'm sorry the requests are taking so long but I have some stuff that I have to deal with atm, so I am writing them but slower, really sorry but I'll try to do as many tonight and tomorrow as I can!

•••

You never saw the other car coming. A drunk driver who forgot to put on her lights, hit you in the side.

She was going way over the speed limit, you didn't stand a chance. The impact caused the car to flip, to trap you inside of the metal cage. Your conscience slipping away slowly as the paramedics arrived.

And now you're laying in a hospital bed, with your friend sitting right next to you, holding your hand. You have a tube down your throat to help you breathe, you're hooked up to so many machines. It's a miracle if you even make it out.

•••

You open your eyes, slowly making them adjust to the faint light. You try to sit up but fail miserably.

You clutch your head. The pounding in your brain getting worse the longer you lift your head up to see your surroundings.

'Y/n...' a familiar voice echoes through the room. A blurry figure comes into view, and when your vision corrects itself, your eyes go big.

'Mr. Evans?' You ask and he frowns.

'Who?' He asks confused. 'My name is Steve Rogers, Y/n you know this, we've been teammates since forever...'

'Wha...' you don't get to finish your word, because the room slowly starts to fill with the avengers, and not the actors but the real deal.

'Do you remember anything sweetie?' Natasha asks.

'I remember a car crash, I was just driving down the road and.. I got hit..'

Natasha turns to Tony, worry and confusion lacing her features.

'Y/n, you were on a mission when Hydra fired at you, they hit you in the legs, you've been in a coma for over two months now...' Tony explains.

'Then... I guess.. it will come back to me...some day.. I...'

'Now, let's just be glad you're back, we will worry about this later...' Bruce smiles and you nod, still no smile on your face, just worry.

•••

'Do you need any help y/n?' The nurse asks and you shake your head.

'I want to try and walk on my own now thank you...' you smile at her.

You haven't been able to stand on your own, let alone walk, but you figured today, you'd give it a go, how bad can it be?

You needed to learn how to walk again like a child. It was a big punch in your gut but you pulled through. With a little help, you can make it through the compound.

In the few months you've been here, you start to remember tiny bits and pieces from this life, you remember the team shouting at you, but still flashes of the car hitting you in the side remain.

As you walk on, lost in thoughts, you don't see Loki coming your way. You and him have been quite fond of each other lately.

'Y/n!' He says happily making you look up and loose balance at the same time.