D'yavol 🌿 Black Widow SPOILERS!

Song: Lorne Balfe - Hand in Hand.

Imagine: SPOILERSSSSS

Imagine; you're the oldest of the three "sisters"

Idk of I'm gonna make a part 2 but I'll definitely make more snippets of this.

Enjoy!

•••

You watch her whole body language change. The red flocks seep into her eyes and nose. She releases a breath before looking down. You didn't even know she was assigned to this.

'Oksana..' she breathes as she kneels beside her. 'Oh no... what did I do?'

'Free.. the others...' Oksana tells her while handing her a package, a package that was supposed to be yours.

You watch her cut her tracker out. You open your phone to hack into the coms. She needs to get out of here safely. She's now free from their grasp, you don't want them going after her.

'General Dreykov, we have a deserter. Permission to activate Taskmaster Protocol?'

You curse in Russian before disconnecting and deciding to go after Yelena. You're her only protection now.

She starts running, so you start running after her. Into alleys, across the busy streets of Morocco. Down the small paths and through the many markets.

Then you spit her. Ingrid. The one Yelena obviously was paired up with on this mission. You'd recognise her out of thousands of widows. She's going after Yelena as well.

'Yelena!' She yells making her lose focus for a second, sending herself straight into a dead end. 'Hand over the vials...'

'No...' She replies clutching them further to her chest. 'We could free them..'

'We have orders... all we had to do was get the vials and find the one who was supposed to get the package...'

'ty nashel yeye' you speak up from behind her with a gun pointed at her chest. (You've found her)

'Y/n...' she looks confused.

'Leave her alone and I'll consider letting you live...'

'I can't... you know better than anyone else that I can't...'

'togda ya proshu proshcheniya za to, chto sobirayus' sdelat'.' You pull the trigger and her body drops to the floor. (Then I am sorry for what I am about to do)

You lower the gun and put it back in your holster before making your way towards Yelena. 'It's me... I won't hurt you... obeshchaniye, sestra' you promise her and she nods slowly.

'teper' ty v poryadke, ya zdes'..' you speak.
(It's okay now, I am here).

You open your arms and she immediately leaps into them. 'I know a place we can lay low...'

She wipes her tears and takes a deep inhale before nodding. Your hand comes up to her cheek and you smile. 'Sisters back again...'

•••

'I missed you...' Yelena looks at you.