201

In the pouring rain, a handsome and gentle man was stopping Qin Xiaolan and talking to Qin Xiaolan.

  Together they looked at the mediocre survivors coming and going at the gate of Xiangcheng.

  Ma Zhiyuan said, "Xiaolan, ask them, which one of them has never lost a loved one? This is the way the world is. Life and death happen every day."

"Don't dwell on this all day long and never let go. Everyone has to work hard to survive , let's not waste time on this."

  Hua Mi, who happened to be standing not far from the two people, nodded, thinking that this made sense.

  Qin Xiaolan said,"But that's because I didn't have any news about my brother before. Now Fang Xin said she has clues, and I want to find her."

Hua Mi, who was not far away from her was stunned. Why was it Fang Xin again? Will Fang Xin know that she killed Qin Ziran?

  So Hua Mi pricked up her ears and listened carefully, but the two people had already walked away and seemed to be running out of the city.

  Because she had to watch Liu Shengyuan, Hua Mi couldn't chase them, so she could only watch the two of them leave.

  Why does she think that anyone who has anything to do with Fang Xin will end up badly?

  At this moment, Hua Mi couldn't think too much. Liu Shengyuan led four garrison troops and acted in plainclothes, and had already left the watchtower.

  Hua Mi followed from a distance. She had no intention of interfering with Liu Shengyuan's mission.

  But because the [Energy Water Drops] were in Liu Shengyuan's body, she didn't know when they would lose their effect.

  That 220ML bottle of [Energy Water Drops] didn't know what it would bring to Liu Shengyuan, so Hua Mi followed Liu Shengyuan and others.

  It is convenient for her to help in time.

  It was said that they had been investigating for a long time this time and found a small colored den right at the gate of Xiangcheng.

  That was the point where the two garrison troops sent by Gong Yi to follow Brother Monkey and had to squat for a long time before they were able to figure it out.

  In fact, small colored den  like this were not uncommon in the apocalypse of the previous life.

  At first, everyone thought it was a shame and immoral.

  But as time goes by, as long as they can survive, women can make a living based on themselves.

  No one will think that this is a dirty business anymore. As long as you can survive and let the children around you have something to eat, this business is not dirty.

  Of course, that is only for the survivors, there is really no way to survive.

  It has only been more than three months since the disaster, and people still have savings, and survivors can still find coolies to work in Xiangcheng.

  Those who are not doing hard work can also retail supplies, or search for supplies in the ruins and set up a stall.

  If he really doesn't want to do either, he can also help Hua Mi search for seedlings to make money.

  Hua Mi said that as long as it was seedlings, she would get them at a high price.

  Why can't they think of a way to survive? Why do they have to do such things in order to live well?